Chula Vista San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Chula Vista San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by Chula Vista real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Chula Vista tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Chula Vista Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- Chula Vista Information and Highlights
- Chula Vista Mortgage
- Chula Vista Property Alert
- Chula Vista Home Valuation
- Chula Vista Market Report
Chula Vista Information and Highlights
Chula Vista is a picturesque town located in San Diego County, California, United States. The first house was put up in 1887, and two years later, there were 10 houses. It was incorporated on October 17th, 1911. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city was 243,916 with an estimated 260,988 as of 2014.
The lands of Rancho de la Nacion was developed by the San Diego Land and Town company after the United States claimed California, and portions were made into land grants. The town started as a five thousand acre lot, and in 1888, the Sweetwater Dam helped to irrigate Chula Vista for farming. It had been the largest lemon growing area. The Rohr Aircraft Corporation moved to Chula Vista, and this town moved from being mostly agricultural to factories.
San Diego County’s South Bay region is the location of Chula Vista. It lays between the San Ysidro Mountain foothills and the Jamul foothills. There are two neighborhoods within Chula Vista, West Chula Vista, and East Chula Vista. The San Diego Bay is on the east and west extremes of the city limits with the Otay and Sweetwater Rivers on the north and south of the city. It is over 52.1 square miles in area with 49.6 square miles of this being land. The Sweetwater Marsh is located within the city limits of Chula Vista and is part of the San Diego Bay National Wildlife Refuge.
Chula Vista, California, gets about 9.81 inches of rain per year, which is far below the United States average of 37 inches per year. Since there is a Mediterranean climate in Chula Vista, it gets less than .1 inch of snow a year, which is very far below the average of 25 inches for the United States. About 37 days a year in Chula Vista will have measurable precipitation.
Chula Vista, California boasts about 261 sunny days per year. The July high is about 73 degrees with the low in January being about 44.8 degrees. The humidity comfort index is 46, and the higher the number, the more comfortable a place is during the warmer months. The United States average comfort index number is 44.
You can find a wide variety of shops inside of Chula Vista without having to leave the city limits. There are shopping malls, florists, bike shops, bookstores and more.
- Otay Ranch Town Center – 2015 Birch Road, Chula Vista, CA 91915 – (619) 656-9100
- Second Step Boutique – 417 Third Avenue Chula Vista, CA 91910 (619) 476-0233
- DAV Veteran’s Thrift Store – 881 Broadway, Chula Vista, CA 91911 - (800) 894-2486
- Comics-N-Stuff – 555 Broadway, Suite 1004 Chula Vista, 91910 - (619) 426-2637
The hard part about finding a restaurant in Chula Vista is picking which one you will want to visit. There are over 380 restaurants that call this area home. You will be able to find a wide variety of cuisines that are sure to please everyone in your party.
- Italianissimo Trattoria – 323 3rd Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91910-3910 – (619) 651-1457
- Tacos El Gordo De Tijuana – 689 H St, Chula Vista, CA 91910 - (619) 691-8848
- Black Angus Steakhouse – 707 E St, Chula Vista, CA 91910 (Woodlawn) – (619) 426-9200
- Savoie French-Italian Eatery – 2015 Birch Road, Ste. 720, Chula Vista, CA 91915 - (619) 591-5757
With such a large population, you can be sure that there are plenty of places to have a good time. Check out these fun hot spots for you next night on the town. From karaoke nights to pool tables, there is a little something for everyone.
- Star Gazer Club – 33 Broadway, Chula Vista, CA 91910 - (619) 425-7306
- Silver Dollar – 341 3rd Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91910 - (619) 422-4381
- Formosa Club – 840 Broadway, Chula Vista, CA 91911 - (619) 422-1424
- On the Rocks Cocktails – 656 E St, Chula Vista, CA 91910 - (619) 420-9951
There is the Chula Vista Elementary School District and the Sweetwater Union High School District located in Chula Vista. The Chula Vista Elementary School District has grades kindergarten through sixth with 46 campuses, and the Sweetwater Union High School District covers grades seven to 12 with 32 campuses.
- Chula Vista High School – 820 4th Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91911 - (619) 476-3300
- Feaster Charter School – 670 Flower St, Chula Vista, CA 91910 - (619) 422-8397
- Bonita Vista Middle School – 650 Otay Lakes Rd, Chula Vista, CA 91910 - (619) 397-2200
- Lutheran High School of San Diego – 810 Buena Vista Way, Chula Vista, CA 91910 - (619) 262-4444
Seeing as native Americans settled this area of California followed by the Mexico, and then the United States, there are plenty of interesting landmarks to visit for fun and education.
- Gunpowder Point – 1000 Gunpowder Point Dr., Chula Vista, CA 91910 – (616) 307-3950
- South Bay Salt Works – 1470 Bay Blvd, Chula Vista, CA 91911-3942 – (619) 423-3388
- ARCO Olympic Training Center – Chula Vista, CA – (619) 482-6215
- Third Avenue Village – 400 - 200 Third Avenue Blocks, Chula Vista, CA 91910
Chula Vista is a beautiful town located in San Diego county that has a lot to offer with a jumping nightlife, plenty of shopping, restaurants galore for foodies, and plenty of landmarks to visit. Being nestled in such a great area means that there are plenty of places to visit.
Chula Vista Mortgage
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
Chula Vista Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Chula Vista short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Chula Vista Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Chula Vista and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Chula Vista Market Statistics
Stay up to date with the latest sales prices, market times, days on market, number of homes sold, and over 12 of the most up to date housing statistics going back over 16 years.