Warner Springs San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Warner Springs San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by Warner Springs real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Warner Springs tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Warner Springs Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- Warner Springs Information and Highlights
- Recreation / Things To Do
- Local / Notable Employers
- Warner Springs Mortgage
- Warner Springs Property Alert
- Warner Springs Home Valuation
- Warner Springs Market Report
Warner Springs Information and Highlights
Warner Springs is a small, unincorporated community that resides in the northern portion of San Diego County, California. It sits near the Palomar Observatory as well as Warner Springs Ranch. The area is also very popular for gliding, given the topography of the Peninsular Ranges in the area. Historically, the Cupeno people were long time indigenous inhabitants of the Warner Springs area before any kind of European involvement took place. The Cupeno / Cahuilla Agua Caliente Rancheria was located at the hot springs within what would become Warner Springs. The hot springs were later rediscovered by Spanish explorers of the upper Las Californias province in 1795. From there, the Santa Ysabel Asistencia, a satellite mission, was founded eight miles to the south of the Aqua Caliente springs in 1818 by Spanish missionaries from Mission San Diego Alcala. As it stands today, Warner Springs is a charming little community with plenty to love for nature lovers, potential residents and visitors alike.
Warner Springs experiences the typical Californian weather, as well as the swells, heat and light breezes off of the Pacific coast, with higher heats in the rocky hill areas. Temperatures stay fairly consist throughout the year with higher heats, precipitation and humidity involved, especially in the summer months. Residents and visitors alike can expect occasional rainstorms, thunderstorms and high wind velocities associated with storms off the Pacific coast, especially during hurricane season.
Recreation / Things To Do
Warner Springs is in just the right location to get out and experience all the natural beauty and wonders of California. With the beaches nearby, the mountains to the north, and San Diego just a short trip away, Warner Springs has plenty for the whole family to explore and enjoy. There is the plenty to get you and the family out to enjoy the great outdoors, the local venues or just some of that Californian wonder, and you even have the advantage of having a great venue for hang gliding.
- Julian Mining Company – 4444 State Hwy 78 W – (951) 313-0166
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park – 200 Palm Canyon Dr – (760) 767-5311
- Three Sisters Falls – Boulder Creek Rd
- Smith Ranch – 2353 Ethelwyn Ln – (760) 765-2288
Warner Springs has plenty in the way of shopping for the whole family. With its many retail hubs and business district, shoppers of all sorts can find plenty in the way of vintage clothing, antique treasures, and everything else they are looking for to create a truly enjoyable shopping experience. You also can find a selection of Native American treasures, so any tourists looking for some historical trinkets should take advantage.
- The Mountain Gypsy – 2007 Main St – (760) 765-5165
- Metaphor Boutique – 222 E Broadway – (760) 940-2202
- The Indian Store – 1950 Hacienda Dr – (760) 639-5309
- Standards: A Record Store – 216 E Broadway – (760) 650-5659
Warner Springs has a charming blend of classic American food mixed with more exotic spices, and culturally trendy locales to get your fill of tasty treats that are sure to find anything they need to satisfy their cravings. Whether you are looking for some café cravings, Spanish satisfaction or primo pizza, Warner Springs has everything you need.
- Warner Springs Ranch Golf Grill – 31652 Hwy 79 – (760) 782-4271
- The Round Up Grill – 26439 Hwy 76 – (760) 782-2729
- Poncho Villa’s Pizza & Mexican Food – 2907 Washington St – (760) 765-1810
- Jeremy’s on the Hill – 4354 Hwy 78 – (760) 765-1587
Hang gliding isn’t the only way to get your thrills in Warner Springs. The area is filled with plenty of local flavors, bars, pubs and venues where you can really enjoy the twilight hours. All kinds of night owls need never worry about having to settle down at sunset in Warner Springs.
- Rd’s Log Cabin – 26650 San Felipe Rd - (760) 782-2782
- Big Horn Bar & Grill – 221 Palm Canyon Dr – (760) 767-5341
- Carlee’s Place – 660 Palm Canyon Dr – (760) 767-3262
- Wynola Pizza Express – 4355 Hwy 78 – (760) 765-1004
Warner Springs is highly praised for its school systems throughout its many suburbs. Those looking to raise a family, or to further their own education, need not worry about a shortage of schools, both conventional and unconventional; it’s the perfect opportunity to learn how to surf and further your career at the same time!
- Warner Springs Community Wellings Center – 30951 Highway 79 – (760) 782-0670
- Fundamentals DJ Academy – 5070 Santa Fe St – (858) 581-9466
- St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School – 525 W Warner Springs Way – (760) 630-7960
- Children’s Paradise Preschool & Infant Center – 990 Vale Terrace Dr – (760) 941-7578
- Population: 1,118
- Population density: 985
- Median age: 41.2
- Male / Female ratio: 1.0:1
Local / Notable Employers
For those who are looking to make the move to any area within the Warner Springs area, the local job market is not in short supply, nor is the income many residents can expect. There are a feature of many big names and hubs, as well as smaller boutiques, shops and restaurants that can make use of all kinds of varying talent residents might have to offer
- SeaWorld San Diego – 500 Sea World Dr – (800) 257-4268
- The Classical Academies – 390 W Valley Pkwy – (760) 317-9147
- Rockstar San Diego – 2200 Faraday Ave # 200 – (760) 929-0700
- San Diego State University – 5500 Campanile Dr – (619) 594-5200
Warner Springs is surrounded by landmarks and local history, basically no matter which direction you look in. Even if you want to avoid the more cluttered landmarks in San Diego, you can easily go to the surrounding communities and areas to get a mix of history, natural beauty and an experience that you won’t soon be forgetting.
- Rancho Guajome Adobe – 2210 N Santa Fe Ave – (760) 724-4082
- Sikes Adobe Historic Farmstead – 12655 Sunset Dr – (760) 432-8318
- Transit Station Rancho Bernardo – West Bernardo Dr
- Old Poway Park – 14134 Midland Rd – (858) 668-4576
Warner Springs is a fantastic little community that has plenty to offer anyone who comes venturing into its borders. For potential residents, it is a great place to settle down and raise a family. For tourists, you have no shortage of exciting things to do. Either which way, Warner Springs is the place for everyone who wants a taste of real California.
Warner Springs Mortgage
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
Warner Springs Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Warner Springs short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Warner Springs Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Warner Springs and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Warner Springs Market Statistics
Stay up to date with the latest sales prices, market times, days on market, number of homes sold, and over 12 of the most up to date housing statistics going back over 16 years.