Vista San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Vista San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by Vista real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Vista tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Vista Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- Vista Information and Highlights
- Recreation / Things To Do
- Local / Notable Employers
- Vista Mortgage
- Vista Property Alert
- Vista Home Valuation
- Vista Market Report
Vista Information and Highlights
Vista is a sizeable city that resides in Southern California, northwest of San Diego County. It is considered a medium-sized city, overall, placed within the San Diego Metropolitan Area, and also includes several unincorporated parts of San Diego County. Originally called Rancho Buena Vista, Vista was founded on October, 9th 1882 with an establishment of a post office in the area. It was officially incorporated on January 28th, 1963 and became a charter city on June 13, 2007. Vista is also noted for its educational facilities for youth, with an estimated twenty-five individual educational institutions as well as a business park home to over eight hundred companies. Vista is officially ranked as the one hundred and seventy third best place in California for families, based on how it ranks in family life, recreational opportunities, education, health, safety and affordability. This makes Vista a grand opportunity for those looking to settle down in California but want to avoid the high cost living of San Diego, as well as a great spot for tourists looking to experience the area.
Vista experiences the typical Californian weather, as well as the swells, heat and light breezes off of the Pacific coast, with higher heats in the rocky hill areas. Temperatures stay fairly consist throughout the year with higher heats, precipitation and humidity involved, especially in the summer months. Residents and visitors alike can expect occasional rainstorms, thunderstorms and high wind velocities associated with storms off the Pacific coast, especially during hurricane season.
Recreation / Things To Do
Vista is in just the right location to get out and experience all the natural beauty and wonders of California. With the beaches nearby, the mountains to the north, and San Diego just a short trip away, Vista has plenty for the whole family to explore and enjoy. There is the plenty to get you and the family out to enjoy the great outdoors, the local venues or just some of that Californian wonder.
- Get Air Trampoline Park – 2755 Dos Aarons Way – (760) 478-5867
- Vista Farmer’s Market – 325 S Melrose Dr – (760) 945-7425
- The Wall Climbing Gym – 1210 Keystone Way – (760) 560-3424
- Brengle Terrace Park – 1200 Vale Terrace Dr
Vista has plenty in the way of shopping for the whole family. With its many retail hubs and business district, shoppers of all sorts can find plenty in the way of vintage clothing, antique treasures, and everything else they are looking for to create a truly enjoyable shopping experience. You also can find a selection of Native American treasures, so any tourists looking for some historical trinkets should take advantage.
- Twice on Main Street – 248 Main St – (760) 415-2952
- Metaphor Boutique – 222 E Broadway – (760) 940-2202
- The Indian Store – 1950 Hacienda Dr – (760) 639-5309
- Standards: A Record Store – 216 E Broadway – (760) 650-5659
Vista has a charming blend of classic American food mixed with more exotic spices, and culturally trendy locales to get your fill of tasty treats that are sure to find anything they need to satisfy their cravings.
- Connie’s – 1688 S Melrose Dr – (760) 597-1700
- Time Out Café – 1011 S Santa Fe Ave – (760) 630-4300
- Partake Gastropub – 721 S Santa Fe Ave – (760) 630-4300
- The Yellow Deli – 315 E Broadway – (760) 631-1888
Vista is a great area for all the night owls out there. With plenty in the way of pubs, breweries, gastropubs and clubs, as well as San Diego in its entirety, it is easy to find a way to spend the twilight hours thoroughly enjoying yourself. Wants some true local flavors? Vista is the place to be.
- Badass Pizza & Brew – 828 N Santa Fe Ave – (760) 842-1733
- ArtBeat On Main Street – 330 Main St – (760) 295-3118
- Mother Earth Tap House – 206 Main St – (760) 726-2273
- Hop Highway 78 – Highway 78
Vista is highly praised for its school systems throughout its many suburbs. Those looking to raise a family, or to further their own education, need not worry about a shortage of schools, both conventional and unconventional; it’s the perfect opportunity to learn how to surf and further your career at the same time!
- La Petite Academy – 725 Shadowridge – (855) 389-6464
- Lake Elementary School – 4950 Lake Blvd – (760) 945-5300
- St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School – 525 W Vista Way – (760) 630-7960
- Children’s Paradise Preschool & Infant Center – 990 Vale Terrace Dr – (760) 941-7578
- Population: 94,145
- Population density: 5,040
- Median age: 33.2
- Male / Female ratio: 1.0:1
Local / Notable Employers
For those who are looking to make the move to any area within the Vista area, the local job market is not in short supply, nor is the income many residents can expect. There are a feature of many big names and hubs, as well as smaller boutiques, shops and restaurants that can make use of all kinds of varying talent residents might have to offer
- SeaWorld San Diego – 500 Sea World Dr – (800) 257-4268
- The Classical Academies – 390 W Valley Pkwy – (760) 317-9147
- Rockstar San Diego – 2200 Faraday Ave # 200 – (760) 929-0700
- San Diego State University – 5500 Campanile Dr – (619) 594-5200
Vista is surrounded by landmarks and local history, basically no matter which direction you look in. Even if you want to avoid the more cluttered landmarks in San Diego, you can easily go to the surrounding communities and areas to get a mix of history, natural beauty and an experience that you won’t soon be forgetting.
- Rancho Guajome Adobe – 2210 N Santa Fe Ave – (760) 724-4082
- Sikes Adobe Historic Farmstead – 12655 Sunset Dr – (760) 432-8318
- Transit Station Rancho Bernardo – West Bernardo Dr
- Old Poway Park – 14134 Midland Rd – (858) 668-4576
Vista is a fantastic area for all sorts, whether you are looking for a new home in the Californian sun without the hustle and bustle of San Diego, or if you just want to visit a beautiful area and see some true Californian beauty. For those looking for a higher quality of living and for a great place to settle down and raise a family, Vista really is one of the best cities you can choose in Southern California.
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
Vista Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Vista short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Vista Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Vista and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Vista Market Statistics
Stay up to date with the latest sales prices, market times, days on market, number of homes sold, and over 12 of the most up to date housing statistics going back over 16 years.