South Bay San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in South Bay San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by South Bay real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest South Bay tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
South Bay Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- South Bay Information and Highlights
- Recreation / Things To Do
- Local / Notable Employers
- South Bay Mortgage
- South Bay Property Alert
- South Bay Home Valuation
- South Bay Market Report
South Bay Information and Highlights
The South Bay area is a region in southwestern San Diego County, California, that widely encompasses numerous suburbs, including: Bonita, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach, National City, Otay Mesa, and San Ysidro. The South Bay area is a mix of industrial complexes and shipyards that sit alongside classic Southern California style neighborhoods. Imperial Beach, one of its cities, actually bills itself as Classic Southern California for being relatively untouched in terms of other coastal cities. For those who want to experience the true spirit of California, the South Bay area is truly a sight to see, and every single part that it is made up of contributes to an experience that no one will want to miss.
The South Bay area experiences the typical Californian weather, as well as the swells, heat and light breezes off of the Pacific coast. Temperatures stay fairly consist throughout the year with higher heats, precipitation and humidity involved, especially in the summer months. Residents and visitors alike can expect occasional rainstorms, thunderstorms and high wind velocities associated with storms off the Pacific coast, especially during hurricane season.
Recreation / Things To Do
The South Bay area is a phenomenal place to get out and experience some real fun in the sun. With plenty of natural beauty abound, an abundance of things to do in the warm Pacific water, or tours out to see the local wildlife, you and the family are likely never going to get bored. There is also no shortage of local venues and landmarks for those who don’t fancy a swim or tanning, and plenty to do out in the wild.
- San Diego Beach Rides, Horse Rentals and Wagon Rides – 2180 Monument Rd – (619) 947-3152
- South Bay Drive-In Theatre – 2170 Coronado Ave – (619) 423-2727
- San Diego County Fair – 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd – (858) 755-1161
- Aquatica San Diego – 2052 Entertainment Cir – (800) 257-4268
The South Bay area is filled with industrial areas, but also a culture of retail outlets, small businesses, boutiques and everything that a shopper could want to truly enjoy some retail therapy in California.
- National City Swap Meet – 3200 D Ave – (619) 477-2203
- United Cerebral Palsy Thrift Stores – 405 Broadway – (619) 426-6446
- Isle Surf & SUP - 340 W 26th St – (619) 474-9283
- A Perfect Find – 213 Civic Center Dr – (619) 581-8615
The South Bay area is full of a fantastic variety of both classic American offerings and exotic cuisine from all over the world. If your stomach is rumbling or you have a particular craving that you just can’t find in other areas, it is almost guaranteed to be found in the South Bay area.
- Donny’s Café – 3901 Bonita Rd – (619) 422-3090
- Thai Fresh – 1016 Tierra Del Rey – (619) 482-4804
- TJ Oyster Bar – 4246 Bonita Rd – (619) 267-4577
- Mango, Mango Fresh and Healthy – 4530 Bonita Rd – (619) 470-7300
The South Bay area is a great place to sit, look out over the water, and enjoy a cold one after a day of boating or playing in the sun. Of course, if you want something more lively, you can also find an abundance of live entertainment, night clubs and wine bars to meet with the gang, embarrass yourself over some karaoke or just dance the night away.
- Sultan Hookah Lounge 2 – 1280 Picador Blvd – (619) 428-4100
- Izakaya Naruto – 1216 3rd Ave – (619) 882-2880
- Mr D’s Cocktail Lounge – 1322 3rd Ave – (619) 427-4200
- Mi Barra – 1073 3rd Ave – (619) 781-8163
The South Bay area is highly praised for its school systems throughout its many suburbs. Those looking to raise a family, or to further their own education, need not worry about a shortage of schools, both conventional and unconventional; it’s the perfect opportunity to learn how to surf and further your career at the same time!
- Cottontail Preschool – 471 E St – (619) 425-3107
- West View Elementary School – 525 3rd St – (619) 628-8900
- VIP Preschool – 1001 Fern Ave – (619) 628-8690
- The Winston School – 215 9th St – (858) 259-8155
- Population: 453,901
- Male percentage: 49.1%
- Female percentage: 51.9%
Local / Notable Employers
For those who are looking to make the move to any area within the South Bay area, the local job market is not in short supply, nor is the income many residents can expect. There are a feature of many big names and hubs, as well as smaller boutiques, shops and restaurants that can make use of all kinds of varying talent residents might have to offer.
- SeaWorld San Diego – 500 Sea World Dr – (800) 257-4268
- La Jolla Company - (858) 246-6759
- Casino Essentials – 4891 Pacific Hwy # 104 – (877) 811-3534
- Guajome Park Academy – 2000 N Santa Fe Ave – (760) 631-8500
If you want to step out of the water for a bit and enjoy some local history or culture, The South Bay area is in the perfect place to do so. Not only do you have an abundance of rich history, but you also have several historical towns about and the ever present presence of the beach culture around
- Olivenhain Meeting Hall – 423 Ranchos Santa Fe Rd – (760) 943-9255
- Stargazer Statue – 9497-9563 Scranton Rd
- City of Solana Beach – 111 S Sierra Ave – (858) 720-4444
- Encinitas Historical Society – 390 W F St – (760) 942-9066
The South Bay area is a dream location for fisherman, sailors or those just looking to enjoy the true Californian life. With how perfectly the area is balanced between commercial tidings and residential pleasure, as well as how well preserved the natural beauty is, both potential resident and visitor can find more than enough to love. Those looking to settle down in the Californian sun can find a beautiful home and environment to raise a family in. Visitors and tourists can enjoy the pristine, untouched beaches and beach culture, as well as the amenities of South Bay: great shopping, restaurants that feature a wide variety of delicious food, and a vibrant culture that is sure to impress. No matter your reason for coming to the South Bay area, you are sure to find something to love and a fantastic experience in whole.
South Bay Mortgage
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
South Bay Property Alert
Be the first to know when new South Bay short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
South Bay Home Valuation
Do you own a home in South Bay and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
South Bay Market Statistics
Stay up to date with the latest sales prices, market times, days on market, number of homes sold, and over 12 of the most up to date housing statistics going back over 16 years.