San Diego Central CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in San Diego Central CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by San Diego Central real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest San Diego Central tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
San Diego Central Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- San Diego Central Information and Highlights
- Recreation / Things To Do
- Local / Notable Employers
- San Diego Central Mortgage
- San Diego Central Property Alert
- San Diego Central Home Valuation
- San Diego Central Market Report
San Diego Central Information and Highlights
San Diego Central is a collection of communities, neighborhoods and areas that reside in San Diego County, California. These areas include: Logan Heights, Lemon Grove, City Heights, Mission Hills, North Park, Talmadge, Linda Vista, Encanto, Paradise Hills, Golden Hill, and Normal Heights. The area is known for plentiful ethnic diversity, as well as a high concentration of retail outlets, restaurants, and many examples of self-employment thanks to the newly arrived immigrant communities. Businesses largely tend to be on the smaller side in the San Diego Central region, especially on the north and east sides of the numerous areas. San Diego Central also stands as a large pedestrian activity center as well as a hub for the arts, culture and unique businesses and cuisine. This makes this slice of San Diego County an especially fun place to visit and tour on foot. The low crime rate and opportunities also makes it a great area for those who are looking to settle down in San Diego.
San Diego Central experiences the typical Californian weather, as well as the swells, heat and light breezes off of the Pacific coast, with higher heats in the rocky hill areas. Temperatures stay fairly consist throughout the year with higher heats, precipitation and humidity involved, especially in the summer months. Residents and visitors alike can expect occasional rainstorms, thunderstorms and high wind velocities associated with storms off the Pacific coast, especially during hurricane season.
Recreation / Things To Do
San Diego Central is in just the right location to get out and experience all the natural beauty and wonders of California. With the beaches nearby, the mountains to the north, and the main hubs of San Diego just a short trip away, San Diego Central has plenty for the whole family to explore and enjoy. Being an area for pedestrian traffic, the arts and numerous retail outlets as well as interesting restaurants, getting out for a walk or a day with the family has never been easier.
- The Puzzalarium – 841 14th St – (619) 402-1466
- K1 Speed – 1709 Main Street – (619) 241-4740
- Great Room Escape San Diego – 424 Market Street – (619) 414-5459
- Social Cycle – 403 13th Ave – (619) 846-9436
San Diego Central has plenty in the way of shopping for the whole family. The area features all sorts of unique boutiques, shops and conveniences for all kinds of shoppers. It is a place to experience the small business culture that is hard to find anywhere else in the big city and big retail chains area. No matter what you are looking for, you are sure to find it in the San Diego Central area.
- GTM Discount General Stores – 7663 Broadway – (619) 460-2990
- Mario’s Family Clothing Center – 7761 Broadway – (619) 469-8391
- The Fly Curve Boutique – 2607 Lemon Grove Ave – (619) 736-9359
- Soapmaking Studio – 7301 Mount Vernon St – (619) 668-1435
San Diego Central has an interesting culture of exotic foods to it. With everything from authentic Thai to delicacies from Africa, you can experiment with cuisine like never before. No matter what your stomach is rumbling for, you are sure to find some truly tasty treats in the San Diego Central area.
- Nate’s Garden Grill – 3120 Euclid Ave – (619) 546-7700
- Ly Heng – 4451 University Ave – (619) 280-8688
- El Borrego Restaurant – 4280 El Cajon Blvd – (619) 281-1355
- Fatuma’s Restaurant – 4869 University Ave – (619) 269-8268
San Diego Central is a great place to be a night owl. There is no shortage of bars, lounges, cocktail bars and karaoke to spend the night in style. You won’t ever be grounded at sunset in the San Diego Central area, so have a blast!
- The Regal Beagle – 3659 India St – (619) 297-2337
- Bar Dynamite – 1808 W Washington St – (619) 295-8743
- Starlite – 3175 India St – (619) 358-9766
- The Lamplighter – 817 W Washington St – (619) 298-3624
San Diego Central is highly praised for its school systems throughout its many suburbs. Those looking to raise a family, or to further their own education, need not worry about a shortage of schools, both conventional and unconventional; it’s the perfect opportunity to learn how to surf and further your career at the same time!
- Jefferson Elementary STEAM Magnet – 3770 Utah Street – (619) 344-3300
- Pura Buena Onda – 3047 University Ave – (619) 916-8339
- McKinley Elementary School – 3045 Felton St – (619) 282-7694
- Grace Lutheran Church & School – 3993 Park Blvd – (619) 299-2890
- Population: 485,568
- Population density: 10,435
- Median age: 39.8
- Male / Female ratio: 1.0:1
Local / Notable Employers
For those who are looking to make the move to any area within the San Diego Central area, the local job market is not in short supply, nor is the income many residents can expect. There are a feature of many big names and hubs, as well as smaller boutiques, shops and restaurants that can make use of all kinds of varying talent residents might have to offer
- SeaWorld San Diego – 500 Sea World Dr – (800) 257-4268
- The Classical Academies – 390 W Valley Pkwy – (760) 317-9147
- Rockstar San Diego – 2200 Faraday Ave # 200 – (760) 929-0700
- San Diego State University – 5500 Campanile Dr – (619) 594-5200
San Diego Central is surrounded by landmarks and local history, basically no matter which direction you look in. Even if you want to avoid the more cluttered landmarks in San Diego, you can easily go to the surrounding communities and areas to get a mix of history, natural beauty and an experience that you won’t soon be forgetting.
- Rancho Guajome Adobe – 2210 N Santa Fe Ave – (760) 724-4082
- Pacific Southwest Railway Museum La Mesa Depot – 4695 Nebo Dr
- Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala – 10818 San Diego Mission Rd – (619) 281-8449
- Tierney House Museum – 2132 Estela Dr
San Diego Central is a truly great collection of neighborhoods, areas and sights to see. Whether you are looking to find a place to settle down and raise a family in style, further your career or just a great place to visit and tour the city on foot, you will find all you need in the San Diego Central area.
San Diego Central Mortgage
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
San Diego Central Property Alert
Be the first to know when new San Diego Central short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
San Diego Central Home Valuation
Do you own a home in San Diego Central and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
San Diego Central Market Report
Stay up to date with all active, pending, and sold within the last 6 months in San Diego Central and know the actual sales price versus list price, cost per square feet, days on market, and more!
See the Latest Comparable's Now!