Poway San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Poway San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by Poway real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Poway tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Info Coming Soon Open house: 10/22 3pm-6pm, 10/23 12pm-3pm, 10/24 12pm-3pm
Poway Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- Poway Information and Highlights
- Recreation / Things To Do
- Local / Notable Employers
- Poway Mortgage
- Poway Property Alert
- Poway Home Valuation
- Poway Market Report
Poway Information and Highlights
Poway is a beautiful city that resides in San Diego County. Originally, it was an unincorporated community, but officially became a city on December 1 st, 1980. Because of its rural roots, the City’s slogan is now, “The City in the Country”. It is to the north of San Diego and the south of Escondido. Various artifacts found in the area have suggested a presence of Diegueno Native Americans in the earlier portion of the 16th century. The name Poway comes from the language of the same tribe, and has been established as such several hundred years before Spaniard settlers first arrived sometime in the late 18th century. Now, with its rural charm, Poway is an area with a rich history, plenty of amenities and all of the natural beauty of California all rolled into one. For house-hunters and residents alike it is a site to visit and enjoy thoroughly.
Poway experiences the typical Californian weather, as well as the swells, heat and light breezes off of the Pacific coast, with higher heats in the rocky hill areas. Temperatures stay fairly consist throughout the year with higher heats, precipitation and humidity involved, especially in the summer months. Residents and visitors alike can expect occasional rainstorms, thunderstorms and high wind velocities associated with storms off the Pacific coast, especially during hurricane season.
Recreation / Things To Do
Poway is in just the right location to get out and experience all the natural beauty and wonders of California. With beaches aplenty, lots of local recreational spots, wildlife and other attractions, it is easy to get yourself and the rest of the family out for a day of fun.
- San Diego Sky Tours – 3717 John J Montgomery Dr - (619) 757-6419
- Mount Woodson Trail – 14644 Lake Poway Rd – (858) 668-4770
- Get Air Trampoline Park – 12160 Community Rd – (858) 848-1247
- Potato Chip Rock - 14644 Lake Poway Rd
With its rich history and expansive location, Poway has plenty in the way of shopping for the whole family, especially for the fashionistas out there, as well as those looking to collect relics of local history and do some general treasure hunting.
- Poway Bicycle - 13545 Poway Rd - (858) 668-7430
- Tour of Elegance - 14007 Midland Rd - (858) 613-3663
- Direct Actions Solutions - 12150 Flint Pl - (858) 486-3100
- Crystal Gardens Florist - 13565 Poway Rd - (858) 486-4460
- Irie Coast Smoke Shop - 13215 Poway Rd - (858) 486-7473
- Poway Fine Jewelers - 14857 Pomerado Rd - (858) 748-1000
- San Diego Premier Vapor - 12222 Poway Rd - (858) 382-8799
- Bargain Hunters Thrift Store - 12845 Poway Rd - (858) 842-2197
- Poway Sewing & Vacuum Center - 12813 Poway Rd - (858) 486-3303
The food in Poway is a tantalizing blend of cultural foods from all over the world coming together to satisfy even the most persnickety of palettes.
- Don Pollo - 13338 Poway Rd - (858) 883-2230
- Luna Grill - 14727 Pomerado Rd - (858) 679-5862
- Tong Sake House - 12320 Poway Rd - (858) 486-3200
- Sushi Lounge Poway - 13132 Poway Rd - (858) 748-0070
- Grenadine - 12205 Scripps Poway Pkwy - (858) 842-4828
- Iron Pan Thai Kitchen - 13538 Poway Rd - (858) 668-0888
- Taco Taco Poway - 13429 Community Rd - (858) 486-6992
- Santorini Island Grill - 14149 Twin Peaks Rd - (858) 513-4210
- Papa Duke’s Deli & Grill - 12169 Kirkham Rd - (858) 679-7955
- Domenic’s Italian Ristorante - 12719 Poway Rd - (858) 748-9563
Poway has plenty in the way of pubs, breweries, wine bars and live entertainment. Those who want to go out and really get a taste of the night scene will find no shortage of things to do, whether it is after a hard day of work or a hard day of relaxing on the beach.
- Villa Capri - 14771 Pomerado Rd - (858) 391-9400
- Poway’s Irish Pub - 13314 Poway Rd - (858) 486-0764
- Bruski Burgers & Brew - 12622 Poway Rd - (858) 842-2226
- Players Sports Bar - 13437 Community Rd - (858) 842-4351
- Mainstream Bar and Grill - 13385 Poway Rd - (858) 486-6246
- New York Joe’s Sports Pub - 12821 Poway Rd - (858) 486-3720
- Kaminski’s Sports Lounge & BBQ - 14320 Mountain Rd - (858) 748-1106
Poway is highly praised for its school systems throughout its many suburbs. Those looking to raise a family, or to further their own education, need not worry about a shortage of schools, both conventional and unconventional; it’s the perfect opportunity to learn how to surf and further your career at the same time!
- Poway Country Preschool – 14411 Norwalk Ln – (858) 386-1627
- Meadbowbrook Middle School – 12320 Meadowbrook Ln – (858) 748-0803
- St Michael’s Catholic Church of Poway – 15542 Pomerado Rd – (858) 485-1303
- Country Montessori School – 12642 Monte Vista Rd – (858) 673-1756
- Population: 48,929
- Population density: 260
- Median age: 37.5
- Male / Female ratio: 1.0:1
Local / Notable Employers
For those who are looking to make the move to any area within the Poway area, the local job market is not in short supply, nor is the income many residents can expect. There are a feature of many big names and hubs, as well as smaller boutiques, shops and restaurants that can make use of all kinds of varying talent residents might have to offer.
- SeaWorld San Diego – 500 Sea World Dr – (800) 257-4268
- The Classical Academies – 390 W Valley Pkwy – (760) 317-9147
- San Diego Zoo – 2920 Zoo Dr – (619) 231-1515
- San Diego State University – 5500 Campanile Dr – (619) 594-5200
It’s not often that people can say that they live in a landmark – residents of Poway can! Of course, there is plenty to see besides the city itself, but much within its borders as well. Whether you want to get out and experience the locale or dig into some of the areas’ rich history, Poway is the perfect place to explore.
- Miramar Air Show – Miramar Way at Altair Ave
- Sikes Adobe Historic Farmstead – 12655 Sunset Dr – (760) 432-8318
- City of Poway – 201 N Broadway – (760) 432-0635
- Old Poway Park – 14134 Midland Rd – (858) 668-4576
For Poway, there is definitely an implicit kind of charm to it. The rural atmosphere mixing with all of the conveniences of a bigger city is just one thing out of many that gives it all of the amenities that make residents and visitors alike love it. With convenient shopping, fantastic restaurants and a great opportunity to get out and explore every day, Poway is a fantastic place to explore and see. Not only that, but it is also a great place to settle in and raise a family, with plenty in the way of career opportunities as well as high quality educational programs in nearby schools, as well as unique school opportunities mixed in. No matter the reason, Poway gives a high quality of living for residents and a fantastic experience for those who are just coming to explore its boundaries. House hunters and visitors alike should keep the city high on their “must-see” list.
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
Poway Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Poway short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Poway Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Poway and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Poway Market Statistics
Stay up to date with the latest sales prices, market times, days on market, number of homes sold, and over 12 of the most up to date housing statistics going back over 16 years.