Pala San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Pala San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by Pala real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Pala tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Pala Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- Pala Information and Highlights
- Recreation / Things To Do
- Local / Notable Employers
- Pala Mortgage
- Pala Property Alert
- Pala Home Valuation
- Pala Market Report
Pala Information and Highlights
Pala is a small, largely Native American, community located in the Pala Indian Reservation and nestled closely near Fallbrook. Pala has been, for centuries, a place of traditional gatherings of native peoples. It was selected in the early 19th century by Spanish Franciscan missionaries as the site of a mission for Native Americans. Pala lies to the east of Carlsbad. Its name comes from the Native American Cupeno or Luiseno language term pal, meaning “water”. Another possibility is the Spanish word pala, which meals “shovel”. The area was well known for its abundance of resources in the early history of America, including both gold and tourmaline. Plentiful amounts of gem mines were established in the 1890s, and the area is still known for producing pink tourmaline as a regional specialty. Pala was also the site where morganite beryl was first discovered. In 1902, it was also found to have a massive deposit of kunzite, named after gemologist George F. Kunz. Now, Pala stands as a beautiful community and reservation that is, in its own right, a gem. Both visitors and residents alike love their time in Pala.
Pala experiences the typical Californian weather, as well as the swells, heat and light breezes off of the Pacific coast, with higher heats in the rocky hill areas. Temperatures stay fairly consist throughout the year with higher heats, precipitation and humidity involved, especially in the summer months. Residents and visitors alike can expect occasional rainstorms, thunderstorms and high wind velocities associated with storms off the Pacific coast, especially during hurricane season.
Recreation / Things To Do
Pala is in just the right location to get out and experience all the natural beauty and wonders of California. Being nestled in pristine land and amongst a slew of gem mines, there is an abundance of things to do, explore and experience in local culture, history, active life and San Diego, as it is a short distance away.
- Action Tours Big Bear – 41693 Big Bear Blvd Ste A – (909) 866-0390
- Scavengers Beer & Adventure Tours – 3138 Roosevelt Ave Ste K – (760) 208-3739
- Oceanview Mine – 37304 Magee Rd – (760) 415-9143
- Pechanga Resort & Casino – 45000 Pechanga Pkwy – (951) 693-1819
Pala is a short hop, skip and a jump away from areas like Fallbrook and Carlsbad, which have a mix of the arts, fashion and all sorts of things for the adventurous shopper to enjoy. Pala itself has plenty in the way of natural beauty and gems for sale.
- Pala Mini Mart - 11154 Hwy 76 - (877) 946-7252
- Gems of Pala - 35940 Magee Rd - (760) 742-1356
- Pala Store - 3000 Pala Mission Rd - (760) 742-3262
- Pala Rey Produce - 9301-9681 Hwy 76 Pala, CA 92059
The food in Pala is a cultural mix of all the fantastic foods from around the world. No matter what the craving is, you can easily find a restaurant in Pala to satisfy it. One doesn’t have to venture far outside to find all of San Diego on their plate.
- Pala Cafe - 11154 Hwy 76 - (760) 510-5100
- Luis Rey’s - 11154 Hwy 76 - (877) 946-7252
- Sushi Sake - 11154 Hwy 76 - (877) 946-7252
- Choices Buffet - 11154 Hwy 76 - (760) 510-2299
- The Oak Room - 11154 Hwy 76 - (760) 510-4540
- Mis Cuates Taco Shop - 1777 Pala Mission Rd - (760) 742-1302
After a day of work, surf or California play, the night can get you wound up for more. Fortunately, Pala has plenty in the way of pubs, breweries, wine bars and live entertainment. Those who want to go out and really get a taste of the night scene will find no shortage of things to do, especially at the casino.
- Club Infinity - 11154 Hwy 76 Pala, CA 92059
- Poolside Cafe & Bar - 11154 Hwy 76 - (877) 946-7252
- Palomar Starlight Theater - 11154 Hwy 76 - (760) 510-5100
Pala is highly praised for its school systems throughout its many suburbs. Those looking to raise a family, or to further their own education, need not worry about a shortage of schools, both conventional and unconventional; it’s the perfect opportunity to experience the arts and general education!
- Aegis Academy – 1 Henderson Rd – (800) 852-2692
- Pala Indian Education Center – Pauma Valley – (760) 742-1101
- Saddleback Rider Training – 28000 Marguerite Pkwy – (949) 491-1201
- Vivian Banks Charter School – 11800 Pala Mission Rd – (760) 742-3300
- Population: 1,301
- Population density: 46.71
- Median age: 30
- Male / Female ratio: 1.0:1
Local / Notable Employers
For those who are looking to make the move to any area within the Pala area, the local job market is not in short supply, nor is the income many residents can expect. There are a feature of many big names and hubs, as well as smaller boutiques, shops and restaurants that can make use of all kinds of varying talent residents might have to offer.
- SeaWorld San Diego – 500 Sea World Dr – (800) 257-4268
- The Classical Academies – 390 W Valley Pkwy – (760) 317-9147
- Gemological Institute of America – 5345 Armada Dr – (800) 421-7250
- Pizza Port Brewing Company – 2730 Gateway Road – (760) 707-1655
Pala not only is surrounded by history, but is a part of history itself. For those who want to absorb native culture, see the founding of a major part of gemology of just wants to see some major sites, Pala is in the perfect position.
- Mission San Antonio De Pala – 3015 Pala Mission Rd – (760) 742-3317
- Rancho Guajome Adobe – 2210 N Santa Fe Ave – (760) 724-4082
- Torii Gate – Daisen Sister City – 28250 Rancho California Road
- Letter’s Home Veterans Memorial – 28250 Rancho California Rd
For those who want the experience of native culture, the natural beauty of the West or mining for gems on their own, Pala is the perfect place to setup shop. With convenient shopping, restaurants, fantastic casinos and other amenities around, Pala is an area where excitement and quiet community meet perfectly in the middle. San Diego, Fallbrook and Carlsbad are such a short trip away, shoppers, residents and visitors alike are insured all the modern conveniences in sync with the beauty of California. For those looking for culture, quiet, big city living and natural beauty all rolled into one, Pala is a place that is a must-see.
Did you know even if you make over $100,000 per year, and have owned before, you potentially qualify for down payment and closing cost assistance, and can buy with very little cash out of pocket?
Pala Property Alert
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
Pala Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Pala and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Pala Market Report
Stay up to date with all active, pending, and sold within the last 6 months in Pala and know the actual sales price versus list price, cost per square feet, days on market, and more!