North County Inland San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in North County Inland San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by North County Inland real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest North County Inland tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
North County Inland Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- North County Inland Information and Highlights
- Recreation / Things To Do
- Local / Notable Employers
- North County Inland Mortgage
- North County Inland Property Alert
- North County Inland Home Valuation
- North County Inland Market Report
North County Inland Information and Highlights
North County Inland is an area that relates to a region in the northern portion of San Diego County, California. It is the second-most populous region in the county, after San Diego itself, and the total estimated population is 826,985. However, North County Inland refers to a separate area which consists of the cities: Escondido, Fallbrook, San Marcos, Poway, Valley Center, Ramona, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, and San Diego Country Estates. North County Inland has more rocky peaks in its geography, like San Marcos Mountain, Palomar Mountain, Twin Peaks in Poway, and other such notable landmarks. The Inland, and North County area in general, is noted for its affluence, making it a great area for both tourists and potential residents alike.
North County Inland experiences the typical Californian weather, as well as the swells, heat and light breezes off of the Pacific coast, with higher heats in the rocky hill areas. Temperatures stay fairly consist throughout the year with higher heats, precipitation and humidity involved, especially in the summer months. Residents and visitors alike can expect occasional rainstorms, thunderstorms and high wind velocities associated with storms off the Pacific coast, especially during hurricane season.
Recreation / Things To Do
North County Inland is in just the right location to get out and experience all the natural beauty and wonders of California. With the beaches nearby, the mountains to the north, and San Diego just a short trip away, North County Inland has plenty for the whole family to explore and enjoy. There is no shortage of museums, natural wonders, landmarks and beauty to be found in the North County Inland areas and the many cities and communities that make up its mass, and make it such a wonderful county in the first place.
- San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum – 320 N Broadway – (760) 747-8702
- Queen Califia’s Magical Circle Garden – 3333 Bear Valley Pkwy
- Kit Carson Park – 3333 Bear Valley Pkwy – (760) 839-4691
- Elfin Forest Recreational Reserve – 8833 Harmony Grove Rd – (760) 632-4212
North County Inland has plenty in the way of shopping for the whole family. Spanning across so many areas and cities, you can find no shortage of fashion, both modern and vintage, treasures from the antique shops, oddities from more obscure and counterculture boutiques, and everything in between. No matter what you need to indulge in a little retail therapy, you are sure to find it within the North County Inland area.
- Irie Coast Smoke Shop – 13215 Poway Rd – (858) 486-7473
- The Rocking Horse Boutique – 14033 Midland Rd – (858) 486-1411
- Poway Countryside Barn – 14051 Midland Rd – (858) 391-1616
- St Bartholomew’s Thrift Shop – 12845 Poway Rd – (858) 486-2110
North County Inland has no shortage of areas that are ready to serve up a tasty dish for you. With its many cities and areas, the exotic cuisines come together with more classic American dishes in a perfect blend to offer variety, deliciousness, and an all-around dining experience that will have you wishing to never leave any of the fine establishments around the North County Inland areas.
- Sammy’s Woodfield Pizza and Grill – 121 S Las Posas Rd – (760) 591-4222
- Ara Lebanese Grill – 997 W San Marcos Blvd – (760) 500-4370
- Mama Kat’s – 950 W San Marcos Blvd – (760) 591-4558
- Two Brothers From Italy – 591 Grand Ave – (760) 591-9119
It’s hard to find yourself bored in the North County Inland, even after the sun sets. With a plethora of clubs, pubs, live music, breweries and lounges spanned across the area, you can find yourself dancing the night away or kicking back with a cold one just as easily as walking out the door.
- Orchid Bar – 220 Grand Tradition Way – (760) 728-6466
- Fallbrook Brewing Company – 136 N Main Ave – (760) 651-2537
- Red Eye Saloon – 14486 S Mission Rd – (760) 728-4881
- Ali Baba Hookah Lounge – 1452 S Mission Rd – (760) 728-2885
North County Inland is a county that is highly praised for its school systems throughout its many suburbs, cities and communities. Those looking to raise a family, or to further their own education, need not worry about a shortage of schools, both conventional and unconventional; it’s the perfect opportunity to learn how to surf and further your career at the same time!
- Lil’ Country Christian Pre-school & Kindergarten – 1087 W Country Club Ln – (760) 291-1100
- Poway Country Preschool – 14411 Norwalk Ln – (858) 386-1627
- Sandy Hill Nursery School – 1036 Solana Dr – (858) 481-1378
- Pacific Animal Productions – 3946 S Mission Rd – (760) 723-7761
- Population: 345,715 (est)
- Population density: 10,355
- Median age: 43.5
- Male / Female ratio: 1.0:1
Local / Notable Employers
For those who are looking to make the move to any area within the North County Inland area, the local job market is not in short supply, nor is the income many residents can expect. There are a feature of many big names and hubs, as well as smaller boutiques, shops and restaurants that can make use of all kinds of varying talent residents might have to offer.
- SeaWorld San Diego – 500 Sea World Dr – (800) 257-4268
- The Classical Academies – 390 W Valley Pkwy – (760) 317-9147
- Rockstar San Diego – 2200 Faraday Ave # 200 – (760) 929-0700
- San Diego State University – 5500 Campanile Dr – (619) 594-5200
North County Inland is surrounded by landmarks and local history, basically no matter which direction you look in. Even if you want to avoid the more cluttered landmarks in San Diego, you can easily go to the surrounding communities and areas to get a mix of history, natural beauty and an experience that you won’t soon be forgetting.
- Rancho Guajome Adobe – 2210 N Santa Fe Ave – (760) 724-4082
- Sikes Adobe Historic Farmstead – 12655 Sunset Dr – (760) 432-8318
- Transit Station Rancho Bernardo – West Bernardo Dr
- Old Poway Park – 14134 Midland Rd – (858) 668-4576
North County Inland is a community that is made up of all of its cities, areas, communities and history. With all the people that come together to make it as wonderful as it is, both potential residents and tourists will find themselves living the true California experience and lifestyle easily within the North County Inland area. It is an experience you surely won’t forget anytime soon.
North County Inland Mortgage
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
North County Inland Property Alert
Be the first to know when new North County Inland short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
North County Inland Home Valuation
Do you own a home in North County Inland and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
North County Inland Market Statistics
Stay up to date with the latest sales prices, market times, days on market, number of homes sold, and over 12 of the most up to date housing statistics going back over 16 years.