North County Coastal San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in North County Coastal San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by North County Coastal real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest North County Coastal tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
North County Coastal Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- North County Coastal Information and Highlights
- Recreation / Things To Do
- Local / Notable Employers
- North County Coastal Mortgage
- North County Coastal Property Alert
- North County Coastal Home Valuation
- North County Coastal Market Report
North County Coastal Information and Highlights
The North County Coastal area is an area that widely encompasses numerous suburbs, including: Oceanside, Escondido, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos, Encinitas, Poway, Solana Beach, Del Mar, as well as unincorporated CDPS: Fallbrook, Ramona, Camp Pendleton South, San Diego Country Estates, Valley Center, Camp Pendleton North, Lake San Marcos, Hidden Meadows, Bonsall, Fairbanks Ranch, Rancho Santa Fe, Rainbow, and San Luis Rey. It is known for being especially affluent in many areas, and heavily focused on beach culture, leaving many of the beaches and local nature as protected sites. For those who want to enjoy some real Californian beauty in a variety of local areas, the North County Coastal area is a great place to begin their search.
The North County Coastal area experiences the typical Californian weather, as well as the swells, heat and light breezes off of the Pacific coast. Temperatures stay fairly consist throughout the year with higher heats, precipitation and humidity involved, especially in the summer months. Residents and visitors alike can expect occasional rainstorms, thunderstorms and high wind velocities associated with storms off the Pacific coast, especially during hurricane season.
Recreation / Things To Do
The North County Coastal area is a phenomenal place to get out and experience some real fun in the sun. With plenty of natural beauty abound, an abundance of things to do in the warm Pacific water, or tours out to see the local wildlife, you and the family are likely never going to get bored.
- The Flower Fields – 5704 Paseo Del Norte – (760) 461-0352
- La Jolla Sea Cave Kayaks – 2164 Avenida de La Playa – (858) 454-0111
- San Diego County Fair – 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd – (858) 755-1161
- Captain Dave’s Dolphin & Whale Watching Safari – 24440 Dana Pointe Harbor Dr – (949) 4888-2828
The North County Coastal area is filled with affluent culture, meaning you can find a slew of high-end boutiques, shops and bigger chains right alongside the souvenir shops where you can find seashells and other beach culture treasures. Shoppers will never run out of things to delight.
- Leaping Lotus – 240 S Cedros Ave – (858) 720-8283
- Del Mar Plaza – 1555 Camino Del Mar
- Solo – 309 S Cedros Ave – (858) 794-9016
- The Bustle – 1011 Camino Del Mar – (858) 523-9254
The North County Coastal area doesn’t slack when it comes to satisfying cravings. You can find some truly great seafood coming right from local fishermen just as easily as you can find an urban, cultural blend of worldwide delights.
- Mille Fleurs Restaurant – 6009 Paseo Delicias – (858) 756-3085
- Board & Brew – 1212 Camino Del Mar – (858) 481-1021
- Urban Plates – 12857 El Camino Real – (858) 509-1800
- The Curious Fork – 512 Via de La Valle – (858) 876-6386
The North County Coastal area is a great place to sit, look out over the water, and enjoy a cold one after a day of boating or playing in the sun. Of course, if you want something more lively, you can also find an abundance of live entertainment, night clubs and wine bars to meet with the gang.
- San Diego Beerworks – 437 S Hwy 101 – (858) 353-7174
- Belly Up Tavern – 143 S Cedros Ave – (858) 481-9022
- Enoteca Del Fornaio – 1555 Camino Del Mar – (858) 755-8876
- Forgotten Barrel Tasting Room – 11855 Sorrento Valley Rd – (888) 620-8466
The North County Coastal area is highly praised for its school systems throughout its many suburbs. Those looking to raise a family, or to further their own education, need not worry about a shortage of schools, both conventional and unconventional; it’s the perfect opportunity to learn how to surf and further your career at the same time!
- Cottontail Preschool – 471 E St – (619) 425-3107
- Del Mar Pines School – 3975 Torrington St – (858) 481-5615
- Sandy Hill Nursery School – 1036 Solana Dr – (858) 481-1378
- The Winston School – 215 9th St – (858) 259-8155
- Population: 826,985
- Male percentage: 49.1%
- Female percentage: 51.9%
Local / Notable Employers
For those who are looking to make the move to any area within the North County Coastal area, the local job market is not in short supply, nor is the income many residents can expect. There are a feature of many big names and hubs, as well as smaller boutiques, shops and restaurants that can make use of all kinds of varying talent residents might have to offer.
- SeaWorld San Diego – 500 Sea World Dr – (800) 257-4268
- La Jolla Company - (858) 246-6759
- Casino Essentials – 4891 Pacific Hwy # 104 – (877) 811-3534
- Guajome Park Academy – 2000 N Santa Fe Ave – (760) 631-8500
If you want to step out of the water for a bit and enjoy some local history or culture, The North County Coastal area is in the perfect place to do so. Not only do you have an abundance of rich history, but you also have several historical towns about and the ever present presence of the beach culture around.
- Olivenhain Meeting Hall – 423 Ranchos Santa Fe Rd – (760) 943-9255
- Stargazer Statue – 9497-9563 Scranton Rd
- City of Solana Beach – 111 S Sierra Ave – (858) 720-4444
- Encinitas Historical Society – 390 W F St – (760) 942-9066
The North County Coastal area is a dream location for fisherman, sailors or those just looking to enjoy the true Californian life. With its many different areas and suburbs, one can find the perfect fit for themselves and their family without sacrificing beautiful homes, great shopping, a wide variety of restaurants or the fantastic locale of beach culture. The North County Coastal area highly revolves around the plentiful beaches, and one can see why they are so beloved. The area really does reflect what so many love about California and the San Diego area in general. With its affluent areas, one can also visit boutiques and shops that mimic the San Diego experience without nearly as much of the hustle and bustle associated with the big city. For house hunters or residents who are looking for a good trip, the North County Coastal area should definitely be high up on their lists. There is no shortage of things to do!
North County Coastal Mortgage
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
North County Coastal Property Alert
Be the first to know when new North County Coastal short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
North County Coastal Home Valuation
Do you own a home in North County Coastal and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
North County Coastal Market Report
Stay up to date with all active, pending, and sold within the last 6 months in North County Coastal and know the actual sales price versus list price, cost per square feet, days on market, and more!
See the Latest Comparable's Now!