Linda Vista San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Linda Vista San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by Linda Vista real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Linda Vista tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Linda Vista San Diego Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- Linda Vista San Diego Information and Highlights
- Linda Vista Mortgage
- Linda Vista Property Alert
- Linda Vista Home Valuation
- Linda Vista Market Report
Linda Vista San Diego Information and Highlights
Linda Vista (Spanish for "Pretty View") is a community in San Diego, California, United States. It is also home to the University of San Diego.
The community is made up of residents from all corners of the globe, from Mixtec-speaking Oaxacans to Laotians, to Vietnamese and Sudanese immigrants. Some of the first U.S.-bound refugees from the Vietnam War were settled here, and the local grocery store carries such delicacies as chicken hearts, fresh goat and various varieties of dried shrimp.
There was an old Linda Vista established in 1886, which was likely centered on San Clemente Canyon. However, it ceased to exist after it was heavily damaged by the 1916 flood.
Many of the homes in Linda Vista were built in 1940-1941 as part of a government project to house aircraft workers for the war effort. A construction project that was assisted by Reuben H. Fleet beginning in October 1941 resulted in 3,001 houses built within 200 days.
Linda Vista is located east of Mission Bay, north of Mission Valley, and southeast of Tecolote Canyon. It lies on a mesa overlooking Mission Valley to the south and Mission Bay and the Pacific Ocean to the west.
Linda Vista, San Diego, gets 10 inches of rain per year. The U.S. average is 37. Snowfall is 0 inches. The average US city gets 25 inches of snow per year. The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 42.
On average, there are 266 sunny days per year in Linda Vista, San Diego. The July high is around 75 degrees. The January low is 48. The comfort index, which is based on humidity during the hot months, is a 45 out of 100, where higher is more comfortable. The U.S. average on the comfort index is 44.
“There’s no place to shop! ” said no one, ever. I can guarantee that you’ll never hear anyone uttering that phrase in Linda Vista! Here, you’ll find a sharp diversity curve, thanks in large part to its rich history. That means you’ll find trinkets here that you – quite literally – won’t find anywhere else.
- Kim Quang Jewelry – 6941 Linda Vista Rd # A, San Diego, CA 92111 – (858) 560-5818
- Yum Yum Donuts – 6925 Linda Vista Rd, San Diego, CA 92111 – (858) 571-9410
- The LEGO Store , located in Fashion Valley Mall – 7007 Friars Rd, San Diego, CA 92108 – (619) 294-9437
- Disney Store located in Fashion Valley Mall – 7007 Friars Rd, San Diego, CA 92108 – (619) 299-0652
That rich history brings along a special treat: exotic cuisine! What flavor will suit your palate today? Don’t worry, there’s enough here to make even the pickiest families happy!
- The Original Sab-E-Lee – 6925 Linda Vista Rd, San Diego, CA 92111 – (858) 650-6868
- Super Bronco Mexican Restaurant – 6725 Linda Vista Rd, San Diego, CA 92111 – (858) 560-9510
- New York Buffalo – 7621 Linda Vista Rd, San Diego, CA 92111 – (858) 565-4159
- Sushi Diner – 7530 Mesa College Dr # B, San Diego, CA 92111 – (858) 565-1179
What would it be like if everyone packed up for the night at 7 p.m.? Boring. If that sounds like you, then Linda Vista might not be the best place for you. There is an active nightlife here that’s sure to get you shakin’ in your boots til’ the mornin’ come!
- In Cahoots Dance Hall & Saloon – 5373 Mission Center Rd, San Diego, CA 92108 – (619) 291-1184
- UltraStar Mission Valley Hazard Center , located in Hazard Center – 7510 Hazard Center Dr, San Diego, CA 92108 – (619) 574-8684
- Sidecar Bar – 1310 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA 92110 – (619) 230-5715
- The Clutch Bar – 1319 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA 92110 – (619) 684-5806
Linda Vista, San Diego is served by San Diego Unified School District, a public school district.
San Diego Unified serves more than 130,000 students in pre-school through grade 12 and is the second largest district in California. The student population is extremely diverse, representing more than 15 ethnic groups and more than 60 languages and dialects.
- Linda Vista Elementary School – 2772 Ulric St, San Diego, CA 92111 – (858) 800-5450
- San Diego Cooperative Charter School – 7260 Linda Vista Rd, San Diego, CA 92111 – (858) 496-1613
- Francis Parker School – 6501 Linda Vista Rd, San Diego, CA 92111 – (858) 569-7900
- Mark Twain High School – 6402 Linda Vista Rd, San Diego, CA 92111 – (858) 800-5300
Linda Vista is quickly approaching its 150th anniversary here in about 20 years. You know what that means, don’t you? It means that the locals of Linda Vista love their town and work hard to preserve their history – their heritage – from eras long gone. Every one of these is a museum of some sort, so if you like history, this is definitely the place for you to be!
- Whaley House Museum – 2476 San Diego Ave., San Diego, CA 92110 – (619) 297-7511
- Mormon Battalion Historic Site – 2510 Juan St, San Diego, CA 92110 – (619) 298-3317
- Marston House Museum & Gardens – 3525 7th Ave., San Diego, CA 92103 – (619) 297-9327
- Maritime Museum of San Diego – 1492 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101 – (619) 234-9153
Linda Vista offers its own brand of history, economics and way of life. As a part of a larger community, they’re more than welcoming to newcomers, so make sure you put Linda Vista on your itinerary when you’re in the area.
Linda Vista Mortgage
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
Linda Vista Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Linda Vista short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Linda Vista Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Linda Vista and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Linda Vista Market Statistics
Stay up to date with the latest sales prices, market times, days on market, number of homes sold, and over 12 of the most up to date housing statistics going back over 16 years.