Golden Hill San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Golden Hill San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by Golden Hill real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Golden Hill tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Golden Hill Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- Golden Hill Information and Highlights
- Golden Hill Mortgage
- Golden Hill Property Alert
- Golden Hill Home Valuation
- Golden Hill Market Report
Golden Hill Information and Highlights
Since its development in the 1910’s, Golden Hill has become one of the most historic and diverse neighborhoods within the city and features a variety of home styles with many dating back to the last 19th century.
In part due to its close proximity to Downtown San Diego, Balboa Park and City College, the Golden Hill neighborhood has become a favorite among artist, musicians and those with a creative flair.
Located in-between Balboa Park to the north and the Martin Luther King Highway to the south, Golden Hill is a convenient, walkable neighborhood with something for everyone.
Golden Hill is bustling with a variety of retailers along B Street and 25th Street, including:
- Anakins Fruit & Deli - 2991 Broadway - 619-228-9846
- Golden Hill Farmers Market - B St - 619-795-3363
- Krisp Beverages + Natural Foods - 2511 C St - (619) 233-0902
- Miller’s Market - 2985 C St - (619) 234-0694
- Panchitas Bakery - 2519 C St - 619-232-6662
- Sepulveda Meats & Provisions - 1220 28th Street - (619) 501-1878
- Tiger Eye Hair - 811 25th St - 619-798-3996
The Golden Hill neighborhood has a wide selection of restaurants and eateries that will satisfy the hunger of any resident.
Turf Supper Club is a local favorite and features a self-service grill and piano bar, while Pizzeria Luigi has earned a reputation for its award-winning New York styled pizzas and has even been featured on the Food Network.
Here are a few restaurants within the Golden Hill neighborhood:
- Benny's - 1244 30th St - (619)238-1740
- Giorgino’s - 1237 28th St - (619) 234-9141
- Gloria’s Taco Shop - 1233 28th St - (619) 239-8093
- Influx - 1948 Broadway - (619) 255-9470
- Kabob House - 2479 Broadway - (619) 795-7909
- Kafe Sobaka Restoran Pomegranate - 2469 Broadway - (619) 297-4007
- Krakatoa - 1128 25th St - (619) 230-0272
- Los Reyes - 2496 Broadway - (619) 231-0716
- Humberto’s Taco Shop - 1015 25th St - (619) 231-8433
- Pizzeria Luigi - 1137 25th St - (619) 233-3309
- Turf Supper Club - 1116 25th St - (619) 234-6363
Although the Golden Hill neighborhood doesn’t have nearly as many bars and taverns as its neighboring counterparts, it is still in close proximity to just about any nightlife scene that you frequent and you will never find yourself bored after 5pm.
Here are a few popular hangouts within the Golden Hill neighborhood:
- Counterpoint - 830 25th St #100 - 619-564-6722
- Hamilton's Tavern - 1521 30th St - 619-238-5460
- KINDRED - 1503 30th St - (619) 546-9653
- The Rose - 2219 30th St - (619) 281-0718
- Whistle Stop Bar - 2236 Fern St - (619) 284-6784
There is an abundance of public and private schools within the Golden Hill community and many more that are less than a few miles away. Some schools in the vicinity, include:
- Golden Hill School (K - 8)
- Albert Einstein Academies
- McGill School of Success
- Garfield Senior High School
- San Diego City College
- Sherman Elementary School
- Kimbrough Elementary School
- King/Chavez Primary Academy
- San Diego High School
There are several landmarks within the Golden Hill neighborhood that offer residents a variety of entertainment and continuous outdoors fun.
- Golden Hill Park – Located in the southern part of Balboa Park, this family friendly park features a massive playground, tennis courts, public picnic areas and numerous hiking trails.
- Balboa Park Golf Course - This popular golf course is just minutes away from the Golden Hill neighborhood and features an 18-hole course with expansive views of the beautiful San Diego skyline. The grounds also feature a 9-hole executive course, driving range, practice putting greens, a magnificent Pro Shop and private golf lessons.
Golden Hill is accessible by car via Interstate 5 and the Martin Luther King Freeway or through Broadway, 25th and 30th streets. This neighborhood can also be conveniently reached by public transportation on the #2 bus route.
If you are looking for a neighborhood with a variety of local café and retailers, coupled with the outdoor activities of Balboa Park, then Golden Hill may just be the right place for you.
Golden Hill Mortgage
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
Golden Hill Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Golden Hill short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Golden Hill Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Golden Hill and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Golden Hill Market Report
Stay up to date with all active, pending, and sold within the last 6 months in Golden Hill and know the actual sales price versus list price, cost per square feet, days on market, and more!
See the Latest Comparable's Now!