Fallbrook San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Fallbrook San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by Fallbrook real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Fallbrook tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Fallbrook Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- Fallbrook Information and Highlights
- Recreation / Things To Do
- Local / Notable Employers
- Fallbrook Mortgage
- Fallbrook Property Alert
- Fallbrook Home Valuation
- Fallbrook Market Report
Fallbrook Information and Highlights
Fallbrook is a northeastern suburb in the San Diego area, and due to its massive amounts of avocado groves, it is called “The Avocado Capital of the World”. It is also an area with a thriving art community, including the Fallbrook School of the Arts, plentiful art galleries and thirty pieces of public art as well as an active Art Center. Fallbrook itself originally began in an area that is known today as Live Oak County Park. The first settlement recorded was in 1869 by the Vital Reche family. They dubbed the area Fallbrook after their home town in Pennsylvania. The Fallbrook known today has plenty in the way of gorgeous homes and a thriving community, full of luscious forests and temperate ocean breezes. It is an area beloved by both residents and visitors alike, and a must see for anyone.
Fallbrook experiences the typical Californian weather, as well as the swells, heat and light breezes off of the Pacific coast, with higher heats in the rocky hill areas. Temperatures stay fairly consist throughout the year with higher heats, precipitation and humidity involved, especially in the summer months. Fallbrook has the benefit of ocean breezes which keep the typical Californian humidity lower, and it is stated to have a constant temperature of 61 degrees Fahrenheit. Residents and visitors alike can expect occasional rainstorms, thunderstorms and high wind velocities associated with storms off the Pacific coast, especially during hurricane season.
Recreation / Things To Do
Fallbrook is in just the right location to get out and experience all the natural beauty and wonders of California. With the beaches nearby, the lush vegetation and flora, as well as the attractions of the San Diego area, it is hard to run out of fun things to do.
- San Diego Sky Tours – 3717 John J Montgomery Dr - (619) 757-6419
- The Flower Fields – 5704 Paseo Del Norte – (760) 431-0352
- Uncorked Tours – (888) 400-7641
- Fallbrook Avocado Festival – 111 S Main Ave – (760) 728-5845
Fallbrook has plenty of opportunities for fashionistas, treasure hunters and retail-warriors alike. The shopping is never in short supply, nor is the supply of odd treasures you can find in shops all about the area.
- Sheri’s Flowers - 839 E Mission Rd - (760) 723-7756
- Sweet N Sassy - 1229 S Mission Rd - (760) 728-1220
- Retro Candy & Toys - 213 N Main Ave - (760) 728-7336
- Second Chances Barn - 3137 S Mission Rd - (760) 723-8566
- Hidden Treasures Thrift Store - 913 Main Ave - (760) 723-2800
- Rojas Succulents and Cactus - 2005 E Alvarado St - (760) 271-4962
- Myrtle Creek Botanical Gardens & Nursery - 2940 Reche Rd - (760) 728-5340
The food in Fallbrook is a cultural mix of all the fantastic foods from around the world. No matter what the craving is, you can easily find a restaurant in Fallbrook to satisfy it.
- Estrella’s - 129 E Mission Rd - (760) 728-1200
- Vince’s Pizza - 855 S Main St - (760) 723-4997
- Brothers Bistro - 835 S Main Ave - (760) 731-9761
- Main Street Cafe - 507 S Main Ave - (760) 731-1405
- Las Brisas Taqueria - 1005 S Main Ave - (760) 723-0115
- Thai Thai Restaurant - 1055 S Main Ave - (760) 728-4938
- El Meson De Mi Tierra - 232 S Main Ave - (760) 451-6203
- Trupiano’s Italian Bistro - 945 S Main Ave - (760) 728-0200
- Oink and Moo Burgers & BBQ - 121 N Pico Ave - (760) 451-6005
- The Veranda Restaurant - 220 Grand Tradition Way - (760) 728-6466
After a day of work, surf or California play, the night can get you wound up for more. Fortunately, Fallbrook has plenty in the way of pubs, breweries, wine bars and live entertainment. Those who want to go out and really get a taste of the night scene will find no shortage of things to do.
- Red Eye Saloon - 14486 S Mission Rd - (760) 728-4881
- Firehouse Que & Brew - 1019 S Main Ave - (760) 645-3729
- Ali Baba Hookah Lounge - 1452 S Mission Rd - (760) 728-2885
- Fallbrook Brewing Company - 136 N Main Ave - (760) 651-2537
Fallbrook is highly praised for its school systems throughout its many suburbs. Those looking to raise a family, or to further their own education, need not worry about a shortage of schools, both conventional and unconventional; it’s the perfect opportunity to experience the arts and general education!
- Zion Lutheran School – 1405 E Fallbrook St – (760) 723-3500
- Fallbrook Union High School – 2400 S Stagecoach Lane – (760) 723-6300
- Pinktower Montessori School – 203 Laurine Ln – (760) 728-4754
- Pacific Animal Productions – 3946 S Mission Rd – (760) 723-7761
- Population: 31,419
- Population density: 1,793
- Median age: 34.5
- Male / Female ratio: 1.0:1
Local / Notable Employers
For those who are looking to make the move to any area within the Fallbrook area, the local job market is not in short supply, nor is the income many residents can expect. There are a feature of many big names and hubs, as well as smaller boutiques, shops and restaurants that can make use of all kinds of varying talent residents might have to offer.
- SeaWorld San Diego – 500 Sea World Dr – (800) 257-4268
- The Classical Academies – 390 W Valley Pkwy – (760) 317-9147
- Pizza Port Brewing Company – 2730 Gateway Rd – (760) 707-1655
- Ponte Family Estate Winery – 35053 Rancho California Rd – (877) 314-9463
Fallbrook is surrounded by a plethora of historical buildings, landmarks and fantastic things to see. If you somehow run out, San Diego is a stone’s throw away, though it is highly unlikely you’ll need to stray far from Fallbrook to soak in local culture and history.
- Rancho Guajome Adobe – 2210 N Santa Fe Ave – (760) 724-4082
- Mission San Antonio De Pala – 3015 Pala Mission Rd – (760) 742-3317
- City of Fallbrook – 201 N Broadway – (760) 432-0635
- Letter’s Home Veterans Memorial – 28250 Rancho California Rd
For those who want the Californian sun without melting as well as the cooling winds off the sea, Fallbrook is truly the place to be. With its fantastic array of art and dedication to the arts, there is always something to see and some truly grand galleries as well. With beautiful homes, a prime location, fantastic weather and a great education system, it is hard to go wrong in Fallbrook, especially if you’re a big fan of avocados. Avocado capital aside, the city has plenty to offer in the way of shopping, restaurants, nightlife and an overall quality of living that many dream of. Its location offers all the conveniences of a big city but with a small, artsy town charm. House-hunters, art fans and toursits alike should all keep Fallbrook on their radar. It is truly a sight tosee.
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
Fallbrook Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Fallbrook short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Fallbrook Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Fallbrook and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Fallbrook Market Report
Stay up to date with all active, pending, and sold within the last 6 months in Fallbrook and know the actual sales price versus list price, cost per square feet, days on market, and more!
- Aurora Heights By Beazer Homes
- Brooke Hollow Estates
- Buena Vista Heights
- Calmin Knolls
- Carnation Lane
- Champagne Crest
- Country Knolls
- Country Knowles
- De Luz
- De Luz Heights
- Donath & Pierce Tract
- Gird Valley
- Horse Creek Ranch
- La Buena Vida
- Lake Rancho Viejo
- Live Oak Park
- Los Alisos
- Morro Rd
- North Fallbrook/De Luz
- Oak Cliff Estates
- Oak Crest
- Olive Hill - Fallbrook
- Olive Hill Estates - Fallbrook
- Pala Mesa
- Pala Mesa Fairway Villas
- Pala Mesa Village
- Pala Mesa Village Homes Assoc.
- Pala Mesa Villas
- Rainbow Heights
- Rainbow Valley
- Rancho Monserate
- Rancho Viejo
- Rolling Hills Estates - Fallbrook
- Santa Margarita
- Saratoga - Fallbrook
- Secret Lake
- Shady Grove
- Sleeping Indian
- South Ridge
- South West Escondido
- Spanish Spur Community
- Strawberry Fields
- Sycamore Ranch
- Tanglewood Estates
- The Summit - Fallbrook
- Tumble Creek Estates
- Upper Fallbrook
- Village Creek - Fallbrook
- West Fallbrook
- Winter Haven