Clairemont San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Clairemont San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by Clairemont real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Clairemont tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Clairemont Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- Clairemont Information and Highlights
- Clairemont Mortgage
- Clairemont Property Alert
- Clairemont Home Valuation
- Clairemont Market Report
Clairemont Information and Highlights
Clairemont is a wonderful place to live in, especially if you don’t want to miss out on the entertainment that San Diego has to offer.
The people living in this are wake up to cool ocean breezes and enjoy summers when people in other neighborhoods are living under heavy fog conditions.
Packed with hills and canyons, this place is definitely unique and perfect for people who are fond of beaches.
If you want to feel the suburban Californian vibe, Clairemont is the place you should be living in.
If you are impressed already, wait till you find out more about this charming neighborhood in San Diego.
Carlos Tavares and Lou Burgener started development in an area in San Diego in 1950, which became the biggest post-war subdivision also known as ‘the Village within a City’.
Because WWII led to housing shortage, the housing society in this area started to fill up quickly.
Burgener and Tavares Construction Company built new homes in this area that were different from the traditional grid system.
On October 16, 1950, the name ‘Clairemont’ was approved for this area by the County of San Diego.
Clairemont soon became a well-developed Subdivision with a then unique suburban lifestyle.
The houses in this neighborhood quickly sold out which led to its further development.
Malls, shopping centers, schools, colleges, commercial business, retail, and libraries were soon developed from scratch in this area.
The heart of San Diego, Clairemont is located only 5 miles from San Diego. This means that you are just 15 minute drive away from San Diego, the place where you can enjoy lots of fun and entertainment.
The most attractive thing about Clairemont is its weather. This neighborhood has a dynamic weather throughout the year. The strong breezes that blow up through the canyons are majestic. The sky in Clairemont is usually sunny. So, if you don’t like a lot of fog or cold, this is the neighborhood you should be living in.
During the summer season, the temperature in this area remains in 70’s, and during the winter season, the temperature lingers in 50’s. Even during the summer season, the temperature at night falls, making the air colder. Furthermore, people living in Clairemont can enjoy pleasant weather in the month of February, which is the month of most rainfalls.
Clairemont might not have a huge number of shopping centers, but the few shopping places are diverse enough to offer a satisfying shopping experience. When going out for shopping in Clairemont, you should definitely not miss out on these specific places listed below:
- See’s Candies - 5941 Balboa Ave - (858) 279-0260
- Elegant Designs - 5923 Balboa Ave - (858) 715-3804
- Fones Gone Wild - 4224 Balboa Ave - (619) 278-1161
- Posh Pawn - 4504 Clairemont Mesa Blvd - (858) 490-9000
- Smart & Final - 5195 Clairemont Mesa Blvd - (858) 541-2090
- Serenity Shop - 4740 Clairemont Mesa Blvd - (858) 581-1979
- Beverly’s Fabrics & Crafts - 6185 Balboa Ave - (858) 278-8072
- Clairemont Town Square - 4821 Clairemont Dr - (858) 272-0992
- Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore - 5943 Balboa Ave - (858) 268-4747
- Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More - 4951-B Clairemont Dr - (858) 270-3764
Clairemont Town Square is a one stop shopping center that has every shop that you can ever imagine. From dentist clinics to amazing food cafes, this shopping center is perfect for it all.
Clairemont can definitely be the perfect place for a foodie looking for some reasonable yet high quality restaurants. If you are out and about in this neighborhood and want to dine in at the best restaurants, then below is a list we have compiled for you.
- Spice & Soul - 4033 Avati Dr - (858) 291-8480
- Luna Grill - 4175 Genesee Ave - (858) 268-5862
- Mandarin Wok - 4227 Balboa Ave - (858) 272-3972
- Ototo Sushi Co. - 5651 Balboa Ave - (858) 505-8700
- Coastal Crave - 3065 Clairemont Dr - (619) 275-5763
- Aladdin Cafe - 5420 Clairemont Mesa Blvd - (858) 573-0000
- Havana Grill - 5450 Clairemont Mesa Blvd - (858) 430-6878
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza - 5604 Balboa Ave - (858) 810-8486
- Chicken Charlie’s FRYBQ - 5407 Balboa Ave - (858) 279-1111
- Homestyle Hawaiian - 7524 Mesa College Dr - (858) 571-5828
- Ramen Yamadaya - 4706 Clairemont Mesa Blvd - (858) 483-3431
- Mister Falafel - 4461 Clairemont Mesa Blvd - (858) 490-0170
- Izakaya Kanpai - 5430 Clairemont Mesa Blvd - (858) 278-4228
- Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot - 4718 Clairemont Mesa Blvd - (858) 274-2040
- IsaBella Artisan Pizzeria & Craft Beer Garden - 4011 Avati Dr - (858) 270-1798
The nightlife in Clairemont is totally happening and packed with lots of fun. From concerts to great drinks, you will find almost any type of entertainment at nighttime. For the more high-spirited souls, this neighborhood has some of the best bars, clubs, and pubs.
- Boomerangs - 4577 Clairemont Dr - (858) 483-9500
- Blarney Stone Pub - 5617 Balboa Ave - (858) 279-2033
- Peter D’s - 5149 Clairemont Mesa Blvd - (858) 277-3217
- Champ’s Lounge - 3050 Clairemont Dr - (619) 276-3760
- Balboa’s Tap House - 4421 Genesee Ave - (858) 277-8226
- The Watering Hole - 4766 Clairemont Mesa Blvd - (858) 565-0807
The residents of Clairemont believe in receiving quality education, which is the reason that this place consists of advanced schooling systems and continuing education institutions. This neighborhood has 84% high school graduation rate.
- Whitman Elementary
- The Child's Primary School
- San Diego Mesa College
- Marston Jr. High
- Maria Montessori Schools
- Lindbergh/Schweitzer Elementary School
- James Madison High School
- Innovation Middle School
- Health Sciences High and Middle College School
- CPMA Middle School (Creative Performing Media Arts)
- Clairemont High School
- Alcott Elementary
This unique yet highly attractive place has many landmarks that attract tourist attention. Although this area consists of several places that are note-worthy, below is a list of landmarks based on popularity.
- Whaley House Museum – Located in the historic Old Town San Diego, the Whaley House Museum is a true example of the mid-nineteenth century Greek architecture. This museum takes the visitors to a brief tour into the history and is well-known for its haunted incidents.
- South Clairemont Community Park – This centrally located park is a perfect spot for families to enjoy. This park consists of picnic tables, restrooms, swimming pools, and hiking trails in Tecolote Canyon. The park also provides good space for outdoor sport and recreations like softball, basketball, volleyball, soccer, and tennis.
- Tecolote Canyon Natural Park – Just 2.5 miles from Clairemont, Tecolote Canyon Natural Park is a must visit tourist attraction. This park is packed with beautiful old oak trees and provides a perfect hiking trail for everyone. Some hiking trails on the canyon are flat while others are extremely inclined. This park also consists of some wildlife and lots of flora.
From completely luxurious party limousines to affordable local taxis, Clairemont has diverse range of transportation options for its residents. People arriving at Clairemont or departing from it can also travel in comfort in airport shuttles. A greater chunk of the population also makes use of Amtrak Stations located within 30 miles of San Diego.
Apart from an array of transportation services easily available for the public, majority of people make use of their own cars. Yell Taxi, AK Cab, Uber, and Budget Transportation are among the top transportation services used by locals in Clairemont.
Clairemont is a highly unique neighborhood with an amazing history. This beautiful suburban city was built from scratch but due to low cost homes, it quickly developed into a proper place to live. This neighborhood is the center of attention for people who are fond of hiking, surfing, and trailing. What makes this place the most desired to live is that it is very close to all the major Californian beaches and tourist spots.
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
Clairemont Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Clairemont short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Clairemont Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Clairemont and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Clairemont Market Statistics
Stay up to date with the latest sales prices, market times, days on market, number of homes sold, and over 12 of the most up to date housing statistics going back over 16 years.