Carmel Mountain Ranch San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Carmel Mountain Ranch San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by Carmel Mountain Ranch real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Carmel Mountain Ranch tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Carmel Mountain Ranch Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Information and Highlights
- Recreation / Things To Do
- Local / Notable Employers
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Mortgage
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Property Alert
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Home Valuation
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Market Report
Carmel Mountain Ranch Information and Highlights
Carmel Mountain Ranch, often shortened to Carmel Mountain or CMR, is a community of San Diego, California that sits squarely in the northeastern portion of the big city near Rancho Bernardo and Rancho Penasquitos. Despite its name, Carmel Mountain Ranch actually sits in the shadow of Black Mountain with the actual Carmel Mountain itself being located about ten miles west of the Carmel Mountain Ranch neighborhood. This area is host to several community events, large retail establishments as well as beautiful California homes that will make even the most seasoned of house hunters wanting to stay.
The Carmel Mountain Ranch area experiences the typical Californian weather, as well as the swells, heat and light breezes off of the Pacific coast. Temperatures stay fairly consist throughout the year with higher heats, precipitation and humidity involved, especially in the summer months. Residents and visitors alike can expect occasional rainstorms, thunderstorms and high wind velocities associated with storms off the Pacific coast, especially during hurricane season.
Recreation / Things To Do
The Carmel Mountain Ranch area is a phenomenal place to get out and experience some real fun in the sun. Residing so close to the big city, as well as other areas like Poway, allows for plenty of parks and recreation, beach culture and local venues to enjoy. Be it a live concert, festival, theme park, or just that astonishing Californian beauty, it is difficult to find yourself bored in the Carmel Mountain Ranch area. If you find yourself there, don’t hesitate to get out and have some adventures!
- San Diego Sky Tours – 3717 John J Montgomery Dr - (619) 757-6419
- Mount Woodson Trail – 14644 Lake Poway Rd – (858) 668-4770
- Get Air Trampoline Park – 12160 Community Rd – (858) 848-1247
- Potato Chip Rock - 14644 Lake Poway Rd
The Carmel Mountain Ranch area is filled with a culture of retail outlets, small businesses, boutiques and everything that a shopper could want to truly enjoy some retail therapy in California. Carmel Mountain Ranch is a place that allows for not only affluent shopping, but unique opportunities for retail therapy in general.
- Irie Coast Smoke Shop – 13215 Poway Rd – (858) 486-7473
- The Rocking Horse Boutique – 14033 Midland Rd – (858) 486-1411
- Carmel Mountain Plaza – 11602-12174 Carmel Mountain Rd – (858) 350-2600
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Home Center – 11925 Carmel Mountain Road
The Carmel Mountain Ranch area is full of a fantastic variety of both classic American offerings and exotic cuisine from all over the world. If your stomach is rumbling or you have a particular craving that you just can’t find in other areas, it is almost guaranteed to be found in the Carmel Mountain Ranch area. Sumptuous dishes will all come together for you, no matter what you are craving.
- Ala Turca Mediterranean Restaurant – 13538- C Poway Rd – (858) 668-7245
- Luna Grill – 14727 Pomerado Rd – (858) 679-5862
- Tong Sake House – 12320 Poway Rd – (858) 486-3200
- Grenadine Lebanese and Mediterranean Cuisine – 12205 Scripps Poway Pkwy – (858) 842-4828
The Carmel Mountain Ranch area is a great place to kick back and enjoy the natural beauty of California and its gorgeous mountains. Of course, if you are feeling a bit more wily, there are plenty of lounges, bars, brews, pubs and dance clubs to let you spend the twilight hours both in style and exactly how you want to. Don’t be afraid to stay up in Carmel Ranch!
- Poway’s Irish Pub – 13314 Poway Rd – (858) 486-0764
- Bruski Burgers & Brew – 12622 Poway Rd – (858) 842-2226
- Kaminski’s Sports Lounge & BBQ – 14320 Mountain Rd
- Villa Capri – 14771 Pomerado Rd – (858) 391-9400
The Carmel Mountain Ranch area is highly praised for its school systems throughout its many suburbs. Those looking to raise a family, or to further their own education, need not worry about a shortage of schools, both conventional and unconventional; it’s the perfect opportunity to learn how to surf and further your career at the same time!
- Poway Country Preschool – 14411 Norwalk Ln – (858) 386-1627
- Meadbowbrook Middle School – 12320 Meadowbrook Ln – (858) 748-0803
- St Michael’s Catholic Church of Poway – 15542 Pomerado Rd – (858) 485-1303
- Country Montessori School – 12642 Monte Vista Rd – (858) 673-1756
- Population: 41,976
- Median Age: 38.9
- Median Family Income: $74,238
Local / Notable Employers
For those who are looking to make the move to any area within the Carmel Mountain Ranch area, the local job market is not in short supply, nor is the income many residents can expect. There are a feature of many big names and hubs, as well as smaller boutiques, shops and restaurants that can make use of all kinds of varying talent residents might have to offer.
- SeaWorld San Diego – 500 Sea World Dr – (800) 257-4268
- The Classical Academies – 390 W Valley Pkwy – (760) 317-9147
- San Diego Zoo – 2920 Zoo Dr – (619) 231-1515
- San Diego State University – 5500 Campanile Dr – (619) 594-5200
If you want to step out of the water for a bit and enjoy some local history or culture, the Carmel Mountain Ranch area is in the perfect place to do so. Not only do you have an abundance of rich history, but you also have several historical towns about and the ever present presence of the beach culture around.
- Miramar Air Show – Miramar Way at Altair Ave
- Sikes Adobe Historic Farmstead – 12655 Sunset Dr – (760) 432-8318
- City of Poway – 201 N Broadway – (760) 432-0635
- Old Poway Park – 14134 Midland Rd – (858) 668-4576
The Carmel Mountain Ranch community is a true sight of beauty. Not only does it have all of the local amenities that you could want, as well as a convenient location to the big city of San Diego itself, it also has beautiful homes, career opportunities and an all-around higher quality of living for those looking to settle down and raise a family. If you’re a tourist or visitor, you can easily find plenty to see in the Carmel Mountain Ranch area besides the mountains themselves. No matter your reason for coming, you are sure to find one truly enjoyable experience.
Carmel Mountain Ranch Mortgage
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
Carmel Mountain Ranch Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Carmel Mountain Ranch short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Carmel Mountain Ranch Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Carmel Mountain Ranch and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Carmel Mountain Ranch Market Statistics
Stay up to date with the latest sales prices, market times, days on market, number of homes sold, and over 12 of the most up to date housing statistics going back over 16 years.