Carlsbad San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Carlsbad San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by Carlsbad real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Carlsbad tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
What a great home, in a great neighborhood!...
Carlsbad Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- Carlsbad Information and Highlights
- Local/Notable Employers
- Carlsbad Mortgage
- Carlsbad Property Alert
- Carlsbad Home Valuation
- Carlsbad Market Report
A seaside resort city, generally referred to by the locals as “The Village By The Sea”, Carlsbad is one of California’s most trafficked tourist destinations.
Carlsbad’s rather curvy and extensive history began way back when the Spaniards stomped around California like a pack of, well, Conquistadors. They quickly named the natives Lusieños (die to their proximity to Mision De San Luis Rey) and went about carving out the land on account of their conquest.
After this period Carlsbad continued on a copied chronology similar to other hamlets of the area. First the Spaniards, then a couple ranch grab by the Mexicans, with a finalized deed of land to a wealthy American.
The main difference to Carlsbad’s tale came at the end of the 1880s lead by the hand of a sailor and soldier of fortune by the name John Fraizer. Fraizer, desperate to make a living, dug a well in the area and started offering his water at the nearby train stop (the now aptly named Fraizer’s Station). The man struck gold in the form of liquid ecstasy. It was discovered, after careful analysis, that the fresh water had an identical chemical compound as some of the most renowned spas and springs in the world. The area’s fame blossomed. Marketing officials and a savvy city council quickly naming the town after the legendary Spa in The Bohemian city of the Czech Republic, Karlsband.
A consortium of mineral water companies was formed, and with it Carlsbad's fate was sealed: in less than a century the town has become a beacon vacation spot.
Within its borders, aside from Californian beaches, you'll uncover a LEGOLAND Resort, a couple of Skateparks (this is, after all, where skateboard legend Tony Hawk made his bonafides) and a smashing airport.
Carlsbad has a Semi-Arid Mediterranean Climate and averages 263 sunny days per year. Frost is rare in the area. Summers are almost rain-free and only a few days are truly hot due to the Santa Ana winds that floods the area with high temperatures. Average highs are in the 70s while lows are in the mid 50s.
Beaches, museums, botanical gardens and an aquarium are some of the many interesting spots Carlsbad holds captive for the regulars and the ones wandering by. Also, just because they can and fortune and fate has smiled down on their community, Carlsbad has a LEGOLAND Theme Park.
- Carlsbad Flower Fields - 5704 Paseo Del Norte.
- LEGOLAND California - 2 Village Drive, Suite A.
- Sea Life Aquarium - One LEGOLAND Drive.
- Museum of Making Music - 5790 Armada Drive.
- K1 Speed Carlsbad - 6212 Corte Del Abeto.
Shopping malls, boutiques, fashionable and highly trendy shops and even a Premium Outlet. Carlsbad is full os MasterCard and American Express swag. All sorts of posh places, mixed in with the normal riffraff chainstores that has become the bread and butter of the different national malls.
- Designer Vault - 2734 Loker Ave W - (858) 223-0830
- Pretty Please - 5617 Paseo Del Norte - (760) 603-1188
- Village Faire - 300 Carlsbad Village Dr - (760) 434-3838
- Wysh Boutique - 300 Carlsbad Village Dr - (760) 453-7160
- The Shoppes - 2525 El Camino Real #100 - (760) 729-6183
- Retail Therapy Boutique - 565 Grand Ave - (760) 720-5353
- The Forum Carlsbad - 1923 Calle Barcelona - (760) 479-0166
- Mermaids of Carlsbad - 300 Carlsbad Village Dr - (760) 994-0038
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets - 5620 Paseo Del Norte - (760) 804-9000
- Road Runner Sports - 5617 Paseo de Norte, Suite 100 - (760) 444-3020
Enchiladas, tacos and huevos rancheros in one corner, while the next has escargot and croque-monsieur. Cuban delicacies, Texan Bbq, fancy fare from the Middle East and a even a couple of Ethiopian restaurants. If you want something as exotic or even more adventurous than Unagi Sashimi, then Carlsbad has managed to imported it from afar and erected a version of it in one of its many streets or avenues.
- Campfire - 2725 State St - (760) 637-5121
- J BOX - 5814 Van Allen Way - (760) 431-0056
- Fish District - 2675 Gateway Rd - (442) 244-0221
- Pure Burger - 2641 Gateway Rd - (760) 683-5101
- Bologna Gourmet - 6150 Yarrow Dr - (760) 929-0877
- Sushi Kuchi - 7180 Avenida Encinas - (760) 438-3222
- Tip Top Meats - 6118 Paseo Del Norte - (760) 438-2620
- Punjabi Tandoor - 5812 Van Allen Way - (760) 431-2708
- Beach Plum Kitchen - 6971 El Camino Real - (760) 931-1362
- Tin Leaf Fresh Kitchen - 6985 El Camino Real - (760) 431-5323
After hour madness knows no bound or closing time in Carlsbad. Here the places turn up the tunes and water down the drinks since the very second the moon makes its appearance. You’ll never be wanton of merriment or Tequila, for that matter, in Carlsbad. In this lovely place you’ll have your cocktails down to a science in less than a week.
- Relm - 2917 State St - (760) 434-9463
- Ignite Bistro - 6996 El Camino Real - (760) 438-7800
- The Stag & Lion - 850 Tamarack Ave - (760) 434-7824
- O’Sullivan’s Irish Pub - 640 Grand Ave - (760) 729-7234
- La Costa Wine Co - 7750 El Camino Real - (760) 431-8455
- Barrel Republic Carlsbad - 2961 State St - (760) 841-8404
- Witch Creek Winery - 2906 Carlsbad Blvd - 7(760) 720-7499
- The Cinder Room - 300 Carlsbad Village Dr - (760) 730-9144
- The Coyote Bar & Grill - 300 Carlsbad Village Dr - (760) 729-4695
Population Density: 2,693.1 per square mile.
Median Age: 40.4 years.
Male/Female Ratio: For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 92.5 males.
Carlsbad was named the digital capital of California by Google on account its strong business community. A number of industries find the core offices inside Carlsbad. It is also known as “Titanium Valley” on account of being the leading golf manufacturer of the world.
- ViaSat Inc.
- Omni La Costa Resort and Spa - 2100 Costa Del Mar Rd.
- Life Technologies Corporation - 1610 Faraday Ave .
- TaylorMade-Adidas Golf Company
Due to its vast population and its cabal of affluent companies, Carlsbad has a fantastic educational program. It is among the country’s best and rife with all sorts of curriculums and catalogues. Be it private or public, Carlsbad has enough schools and academies to fill all your needs. Here are but a few.
- Buena Vista Elementary School - 1330 Buena Vista Way - 760-331-5400.
- Carlsbad High School - 3557 Monroe St - 760-331-5100.
- Magnolia Elementary School - 1905 Magnolia Ave - 760-331-5600.
- Jefferson Elementary School - 3743 Jefferson St - 760-331-5500.
- Hope Elementary School - 3010 Tamarack Ave - 760-331-5900.
Carlsbad landmarks and points of interests have much in common with those of Orlando or L.A., they tend towards the idealist version of what they are suppose to represent. Big and humungous representations of natural vistas rendered in plastic or manicured to a tip-top form.
- Legoland - 1 Legoland Dr - 760-918-5346.
- Water Park - 1 Legoland Dr - 760-918-5346.
- Imagination Zone Legoland - 1 Legoland Dr - 760-918-5346.
- Pirate Shores - 1 Legoland Dr - 760-918-5346.
- The Crossings - 5800 The Crossings Dr - 760-444-1800..
Carlsbad is an exceptional spot to set-up shop and move your family to. Not only does it offer a thriving job market, but it also gives food to the soul with striking shorelines, an abundance of recreational activities and a theme-park like mentality that will delight your kids and even your inner child.
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
Carlsbad Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Carlsbad short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Carlsbad Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Carlsbad and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Carlsbad Market Report
Stay up to date with all active, pending, and sold within the last 6 months in Carlsbad and know the actual sales price versus list price, cost per square feet, days on market, and more!
See the Latest Comparable's Now!