Cardiff by the Sea San Diego CA Real Estate – including, Homes, Townhomes, Condos, and Multifamilies for Sale Search
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Cardiff by the Sea of San Diego CA - including homes, townhomes, condos, and multifamilies - as posted by Cardiff real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get instant, daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Cardiff by the Sea tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Cardiff Information and Highlights
Here's a quick rundown of our list:
- Cardiff Mortgage
- Cardiff Property Alert
- Cardiff Home Valuation
- Cardiff Market Report
“Caerdydd Glan y Môr", Welsh for Cardiff’s true name. A tiny spark of its magical spirit.
Cardiff is a wonderful and at often times incredible beach community located in Encinitas. Border by Solana Beach to the south and a mere ride away from San Diego proper. Cardiff is one of Encinitas’ most sought after and highly acclaimed regions. Its is a beautiful little spot with natural scenery, breathtaking sunset and an army of recreational activities that has made it the envy of all other suburbs.
Walkable and lovely pathways through a myriad of nature endowed mazes have constantly seduced its residents and visitors. Cardiff’s community treasures its many vistas and panoramas, paying particular attention and emphasis to its reefs and aquatic alleys.
Cardiff’s history remotes back to the year 1911. On that precise dar, Cardiff defrocked its farming state and started to become the city it is today. This transformation was guided by a local real estate titan called J. Frank Cullen. He broke ground and started building new homes in the bluffs and regions. It was his wife, a native of Wales, who named the area on account of its bearing an appearance to her former childhood home…. A local musician is to blame for giving the city its famous, “…By The Sea” addendum.
Cardiff, being one of Encinitas’ communities, is blanketed by the former’s weather conditions. Cardiff’s climate is generally mild and pleasant. The average daily high is 72ªF with nighttime low in the 40ºF. Its dry season last through summer all the way past fall.
Beaches, museums, botanical gardens and an aquarium are some of the many interesting spots Carlsbad holds captive for the regulars and the ones wandering by. Also, just because they can and fortune and fate has smiled down on their community, Carlsbad has a LEGOLAND Theme Park.
- Carlsbad Flower Fields - 5704 Paseo Del Norte
- LEGOLAND California - 2 Village Drive, Suite A
- Sea Life Aquarium - One LEGOLAND Drive
- Museum of Making Music - 5790 Armada Drive
- K1 Speed Carlsbad - 6212 Corte Del Abeto
A variety of fare and shops have chosen Cardiff as their home. Open air shopping malls, streets lined with cute little unique boutiques and classical Brands superstores can be easily found in Cardiff. A hotbed of diverse shops and stores anxiously waiting to seduce you with their stocks and shelves.
- New Balance - 2009 Newcastle Ave - (760) 479-9722
- Seaside Market - 2087 San Elijo Ave - (760) 753-5445
- Iron Cross Surfboards - 2101 San Elijo Ave - (760) 436-1900
- North County Interiors - 2959 Manchester Ave - (760) 436-5552
- Patagonia Cardiff-by-The-Sea - 2185 San Elijo Ave - (760) 634-9886
Cardiff’s most delightful quality is the fact that it is by the sea, as the name professes. This is a major and pivotal quality to take into account whenever there’s a need to top off the fuel tank. Beachside dining, with the moon up ahead, is a romantic experience that will charm the most jaded couple. As far as options go, Cardiff holds a wealth of options to choice from.
- Pipes Café - 121 Liverpool Dr - (760) 632-0056
- Las Olas - 2655 S Coast Hwy 101 - (760) 942-1860
- Ki’s Restaurant - 2591 S Hwy 101 - (760) 436-5236
- Casa del Qero - 815 Birmingham Dr - (760) 944-4200
- Chart House - 2588 S Coast Hwy 101 - (760) 436-4044
- Bull Taco Cardiff - 2050 S Coast Hwy 101 - (760) 635-3595
- Pacific Coast Grill - 2526 S Coast Hwy 101 - (760) 479-0721
Wineries, cocktail houses, lounges and bars are a plenty in this seashore town. One of California’s most distinctive characteristics, its amazing wines, makes itself known in this wonderful little villa overlooking the Pacific Sound. In Cardiff all your moods, be them romantic, wild or simply laid-back, will be satisfied come sundown.
- Pappalecco - 2101 San Elijo Ave - (760) 230-2940
- The Kraken - 2531 S Coast Hwy 101- (760) 436-6483
- Best Pizza & Brew - 102 Aberdeen Dr - (760) 436-7000
- Duke's Cardiff Office - 110 Aberdeen Dr - (760) 753-7766
- The Shanty Cocktail Lounge - 126 Chesterfield Dr - (760) 753-1548
- Cardiff beach bar at tower 13 - 2633 S Coast Hwy 101 - (760) 635-1200
- Wine Steals: Seaside Grotto Cardiff - 1953 San Elijo Ave - (760) 230-2657
Population: under 12,000.
According to the 2010 Census, Cardiff-by-the-Sea is 71% white, 21% Hispanic, 3% Asian, 1% African-American and 4% Other
Median Age: 41.5 years.
Cardiff’s school district consists mostly of two schools, the majority and bulk of its educational endeavors happily supplied and fulfilled by the Encinitas community and its vast collection of scholarly academies.
- Cardiff Elementary School - 1888 Montgomery Ave - 760-632-5892.
- Ada W Harris Elementary School - 1508 Windsor Rd - 760-632-5894.
- Cardiff School District - 1888 Montgomery Ave - 760-632-5890.
Cardiff is internationally known for its coastlines and reefs. It natural wonder sights that leave many world traveled jet setters a bit stunned and amazed. Its Cardiff Reef in particular is a popular spot to get a view of the region’s nautical beauty. Since the late 50s it has become one of the most iconic spots for surfing in the San Diego County. meanwhile, its ecological preserves and parks are truly wonderful places to find inspiration and tattoo a new sight of exquisite majesty unto your soul.
- San Elijo State Beach - 2050 S Coast Hwy 101 - 760-753-5091.
- Sal Elijo Lagoon Ecological Reserve - 2710 Manchester Avenue - 760-634-3026.
- Public Art The Cardiff Kook - S Coast Hwy 101.
Cardiff is one of San Diego’s mots popular beach shores. Its pipes and waves are consistently praised throughout the land for shape and smooth handling. Its city council seems bent on making the conservation and preservation of ecology forefront in all their endeavors. A tiny slip of land that underscores and highlights those cherished qualities the San Diego Coastline is prominently known for.
Whether you are a first time home buyer, need down payment assistance, were in the military or are now, want to buy in the country side, put down as little as 3%, or much more than that, I have access to the top mortgage programs in the State with over 40 wholesale lenders at my disposal. You will get much lower rates and fees than any local credit union or bank.
Cardiff Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Cardiff short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Cardiff Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Cardiff and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Cardiff Market Report
Stay up to date with all active, pending, and sold within the last 6 months in Cardiff and know the actual sales price versus list price, cost per square feet, days on market, and more!
See the Latest Comparable's Now!