91934 Real Estate & Homes For Sale
View the hottest 91934 homes for sale and real estate! 91934 offers an enticing array of real estate options that cater to diverse preferences and lifestyles. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more 91934 homes for sale, or to schedule a home tour of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL experts today!
Jump to: Homes for Sale in 91934 | 91934 Community Amenities | 91934 Local Highlights | 91934 School Information | Whats Your 91934 Home Worth? | 91934 Real Estate Search | 91934 Housing Market | 91934 Market Statistics | 91934 Real Estate Agents | 91934 Articles | 91934 Subdivisions | 91934 Complexes | 91934 School Districts | 91934 Zip Codes | Contact an Agent
The 91934 area in San Diego, particularly in communities like Alpine, offers a range of community amenities to enhance the quality of life for its residents. This area boasts beautiful natural surroundings, including proximity to the Cleveland National Forest, which provides opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
Alpine also has local parks, shopping centers, and dining options that cater to the needs of its residents. The community prides itself on its small-town atmosphere, making it a welcoming place for families and individuals seeking a peaceful and close-knit environment within the scenic landscapes of San Diego County.
- Real Estate and Community Developments: Jacumba has seen recent growth and revitalization, offering modern amenities and affordable housing options in a tranquil, rural setting. It features single-family homes in a picturesque mountain environment.
- Amenities and Facilities: The community offers parks, recreational spaces, and local shopping options. Nearby towns provide more extensive shopping and healthcare facilities. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the Jacumba Wilderness Area and In-Ko-Pah Park for hiking and other activities.
- Education: Students in Jacumba typically attend schools in the Mountain Empire Unified School District. Higher education institutions are accessible within a reasonable driving distance, including San Diego State University.
- Safety and Low Crime Rates: The community is known for its peaceful environment and low crime rates, attributed to the tight-knit nature of the neighborhood and efforts by residents and local authorities.
- Unique Attractions: Jacumba is home to several unique sites such as the Desert View Tower, High Desert Retreat, Smuggler’s Cave, Carrizo Gorge Railyard, Coyote’s UFO Repair Shop, and the Institute of Perception. Each offers a distinct experience, from historical significance to quirky roadside attractions.
- Geographical Location and Demographics: Jacumba is in a valley in the Jacumba Mountains at 2,800 feet altitude. The population is diverse, with the town historically functioning as a tight-knit community with the village of Jacumé in Mexico.
- Historical and Cultural Aspects: The town has a rich history, including the Old Bathhouse from a 1920s health resort. Desert View Tower and Boulder Park, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, reflect the area's cultural heritage.
For elementary and middle school education, students in Jacumba typically attend schools in the Mountain Empire Unified School District. The district is committed to providing high-quality education and nurturing a supportive learning environment for its students. The schools emphasize academic excellence, character development, and the overall well-being of each student. Teachers and staff are dedicated to creating engaging and inclusive classrooms where students can thrive.
For high school education, students from Jacumba usually attend schools in the Mountain Empire High School District. These schools offer comprehensive high school programs that focus on college and career readiness. Students have access to a range of academic courses, extracurricular activities, and sports teams, allowing them to explore their interests and develop important skills for their future.
Have an average of 6 offers, and go from active to pending in 14 days or less - Find out what your home can sell for below...
91934 of San Diego and has a number of home options for prospective buyers.
This page is updated with 91934 home listings several times per day directly from the San Diego MLS. The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are noted on each listing by the listing agent.
Review the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). 91934 community amenities such as parks and golf courses will be listed alongside other property features such as swimming pools, views, and greenbelt locations.
The 91934 area in San Diego features a diverse housing market with a range of home prices to accommodate different budgets. Home prices in this region can vary widely, with affordable options for first-time buyers and more expensive properties for those seeking upscale homes. Common housing types in this area include single-family homes, condos, and townhouses.
The neighborhood of Alpine, within the 91934 area, is one of the popular communities, offering a mix of housing options and a picturesque mountain setting. Nearby suburbs like Lakeside and El Cajon offer additional housing choices and amenities, making the 91934 area an attractive option for those looking for a balance between scenic beauty and suburban living in San Diego County.
91934 Market Statistics
Looking to purchase a home in 91934? Allow our real estate experts to guide you when purchasing your new 91934 property or during the sale of your current residence. As local agents, we're well-versed in the 91934 real estate market's unique dynamics.
Contact and connect with us today to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Thinking of selling your home in today's 91934 real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property value estimate instantly!