San Diego Neighborhood Guides
We have San Diego County broken down into 6 main regions, 76 cities, and are compiling 100's of amazing neighborhood guides of the more popular and asked about local neighborhoods to give you a better idea of its history, location, weather, shopping, restaurants, nightlife, schools, landmarks, and transportation routes.
When you see an area you would like a more detailed guide about - click on the link below.
- Columbia - Bayside, Electra, Sapphire Tower, The Grande North, The Grande South, Treo
- Core -
- Cortez Hill - Aloft, Aria, Beech Tower, City Mark, Cortez Blu, Discovery, El Cortez, Park at 10th, Park View, Solara Lofts, Soleil Lofts, Symphony Terrace, The Mills
- East Village - Alta, Diamond Terrace, Element, Fahrenheit, Icon, M2i, Metrome, Nexus, Park BLVD East, Park BLVD West, Parkloft, Park Terrace, Smart Corner, The Legend, The Lofts @ 777, The Mark, The Metropolitan, Union Square, Vantage Point
- Gaslamp Quarter - Gaslamp City Square, Samuel Fox Lofts, Trellis
- Little Italy - 350 West Ash, Acqua Vista, Aperture, Bella Via, Breeza, Doma, Hawthorn Place, La Vita, Palermo, Porta d'Italia, Portico, Porto Siena, Village Walk
- Marina - 235 on Market, Atria, City Walk, City Front Terrace, Columbia Place, Crown Bay, Harbor Club, Horizons, Marina Park, Meridian, Pacific Terrace, Park Place, Park Row, Pinnacle, Renaissance, Watermark