San Diego's #1 FHA Streamline Refinance Home Loan Q & A for 2021
(Please note, this video was created prior to 2021 - but, these loan amounts, and loan details below, have been updated for 2021...)
✍️ In this video we break down 5 San Diego FHA Streamline Refinance Home Loan common questions and answers.
✍️ As a friendly reminder - this would pertain to anyone whom has an FHA mortgage now (or, might in the near future) and wants to lower your interest rate, drop your payments, and make it as simple as possible.
In this video I cover:
- If taking cash out is possible..
- If it is possible to wrap closing costs into the loan amount...
- The maximum loan amount possible...
- If there's a maximum number of times one can do a streamline refinance...
- If credit scores really matter...
- and more.
✍️ If you are finding value from this video, I would really appreciate if you could smash that like button, subscribe to get more hard hitting videos just like this, and tap that notification bell so you know when a new video comes out.
Here's 5 of the most common questions I receive:
❓ Question: Can I take cash out when doing an fha streamline refinance
Answer: No, you cannot take any cash out when doing this - that would be an fha cash out refinance.
❓ Question: Can I pay for any closing costs by putting them into my loan amount?
Answer: No, you need to either pay these closing costs out of pocket, use a lender rebate (where you qualify at one rate, we do your rate a tad higher, that higher rate gives you money, you use that money for your closing costs), or a combination of both.
❓ Question: What is the maximum loan amount I can do?
Answer: As of this video the maximum FHA loan amount in San Diego is $753,250 for a single family home/town home/condo.
❓ Question: Is there a limit to how many times I can do a streamline refinance
Answer: No, as long as you meet the basic requirements of the loan (at least 210 days has past since last loan closed, no missed payments, save at least 0.50%, etc) then you can rinse and repeat as many times as you want.
❓ Question: I have heard a credit score does not matter - is this true?
Answer: No, that's not true. The higher your credit score - the lower your rate - even with an fha streamline refinance.
Here's how to get started:
1) Fill out my online loan application at: http://www.ScottsLoanApp.com
2) Once done, I will pull a mortgage only credit report, which simply verifies your credit score, and that you have made your mortgage payments only.
3) From you document wise will need a copy of your drivers license, latest 2 bank statements, latest mortgage statement, and a copy of your home owners insurance information - that's usually it!
Here's more San Diego FHA streamline refinance home loan videos below:
• SD FHA Streamline Refinance Secrets Revealed
• SD FHA Streamline Refinance Q and A
• SD FHA Streamline Refinance Needed Supporting Documents
What do you think?
Leave me a comment below – or, contact me here.
Your San Diego FHA Streamline Insider,