San Diego's #1 FHA Streamline Refinance Home Loan Needed Doc's for 2021
(Please note, this video was created prior to 2021 - but, these loan amounts, and loan details below, have been updated for 2021...)
✍️ In this video we break down the San Diego FHA Streamline Refinance Home Loan needed supporting documents.
✍️ As a friendly reminder - this would pertain to anyone whom has an FHA mortgage now (or, might in the near future) and wants to lower your interest rate, drop your payments, and make it as simple as possible.
✍️ If you are finding value from this video, I would really appreciate if you could smash that like button, subscribe to get more hard hitting videos just like this, and tap that notification bell so you know when a new video comes out.
Here's (most likely) all you will need:
✔️ Copy of your drivers license
✔️ Latest 2 months bank statements
✔️ Latest mortgage statement
✔️ Latest HOA statement (if applicable)
✔️ Copy of home owners insurance policy
Here's how to get started:
1) Fill out my online loan application at: http://www.ScottsLoanApp.com
2) Once done, I will pull a mortgage only credit report, which simply verifies your credit score, and that you have made your mortgage payments only.
3) From you document wise will need a copy of your drivers license, latest bank statement, latest mortgage statement, and a copy of your home owners insurance information - that's usually it!
Here's more San Diego FHA streamline refinance home loan videos below:
• SD FHA Streamline Refinance Secrets Revealed
• SD FHA Streamline Refinance Q and A
• SD FHA Streamline Refinance Needed Supporting Documents
❓ What do you think?
Leave me a comment below – or, contact me here.
Your San Diego FHA Streamline Insider,