San Diego's #1 3% Down Conventional Home Loan Needed Doc's for 2021
(Please note, this video was created prior to 2021 - but, these loan amounts, and loan details below, have been updated for 2021...)
✍️ In this video we go over all of the needed documents of the 3% down conventional home loan in San Diego you might not be aware of.
✍️ This mortgage loan is great for anyone that wants to put down as little as 3%, get a loan amount up to $548,250, or put down as little at 5%, and get a loan up to $753,250 and take advantage of record low interest rates.
✍️ If you are finding value from this video, I would really appreciate if you could smash that like button, subscribe to get more hard hitting videos just like this, and tap that notification bell so you know when a new video comes out.
Basic documentation needed from you (or you and co borrower):
Here’s the 5 main ones:
✔️ Drivers License (Can be a smart phone screen shot)
✔️ Last 30 days paychecks (I bet you get these via PDF and email from your work)
✔️ Last 2 full months bank statements (log into any checking or savings you have online, save via PDF, done)
✔️ Last 2 years tax returns and W2’s (If you do not have - get free online https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript)
✔️ Latest 401(k), retirement, stocks (etc) statements (Log in online, save the latest statement, done)
Only if these are applicable:
✔️ Divorce decree
✔️ Child support order
✔️ Bankruptcy paperwork
✔️ Short sale or foreclosure paperwork
Here's your steps to begin:
1) Fill out my online application in 10 minutes or less at www.scottsloanapp.com
3) Once I get the needed supporting documents from you I will double check th application, your needed supporting documents, pull your credit report (it's currently $38 +/- and I pay for that), and get back to you with best scenarios.
Here's more San Diego conventional home loan videos below:
• SD 3 Down Conventional Loan Secrets
• SD 3 Down Conventional Loan Q & A
• SD 3% Down Conventional Loan Needed Documents
What do you think?
Leave me a comment below – or, contact me here.
Your San Diego 3% Down Conventional Insider,